Work in progess and Previews

Any suggestions on medieval?

Attachments

• cccc.jpg
    cccc.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 211
Medieval: Shah Abbas I (Safavid dynasty):

I believe TopGun's idea was quite good. Making him look like Shah Abbas I of the Safavids would be not only fitting, but also a perfect example of Persian culture during the Middle Ages.

I suggest making the turban very lucrative and luxurious, adorning it with a feather and crescent like in the picture.

And on the above picture (Xerxes industrial), I would suggest changing the the shirt and robe. The Ayatollah usually only wear a black robe with a grey undershirt/robe.

I like the medieval. He doesn't seem so rich though, maybe give him some ornaments.

Maybe make the turban look really refined and sophisticated? Right now, it looks like a giant bandage. I think, if you change the texture to something that resembles silk, you're in business.

oh, the above picture was medieval.

Ah, now I understand! I'm a cluts!

Anyways, making it look like silk would be a good idea. But also don't forget to add the small jewel crescent to the front (about where the forehead is) from which a feather should be fastened. Then it would look fine actually. A small necklace wouldn't hurt though. ;)

Ahhh, now that looks really good!!! Almost perfect! :goodjob:

Only thing I would still add is the father with ornament (I believe this is the crowning element for the medieval leaderhead). If you don't have the props to do it, than no matter. But if so, I believe it would be untoppable. Looks really great as it is though. I love the new beard considerably better than the first one by the way. Good job!

hows this then for medieval

Yes! This is very good. Like Rommel said, the feather would be the ultimate touch. I believe it is a peacock's feather, if I'm not mistaken. Wasn't the Iranian/Persian monarchy called the "Peacock's Throne"?

I HIGHLY doubt that it's leopard skin that he's wearing. Leopards are not exactly indegenous to Persia. ;)

I believe that he's merely wearing silk clothing that has been fitted with a certain design, presumably something very Middle Eastern. However, considering the small size of the picture, I'd just leave the clothing how you have it right now. Anyways, as far as I can tell, you did add a texture with some kind of design to the clothing, so it's fine in my opinion.

Moy god Shiro, I bow before your leaderhead making skills! :worship:

Seriously, the medieval era looks perfect, there's not a thing you could change to improve it in my opinion. He looks very ornate now, just like the Safavid shah. Great work, keep it up!

All I can say now is release this as soon as possible!

Wow! Nice one!

I HIGHLY doubt that it's leopard skin that he's wearing. Leopards are not exactly indegenous to Persia. ;)
Hence why the Shah could be wearing the skin of such an exotic creature ;)

The modern Caesar is indeed special. He definitely sticks out from the rest of the modern leaderheads due to his uniqueness. I love the fact that he looks like a mobster, a really fine touch.

And the picture of Mussolini is exactly the way you should model him for the industrial era (at least in terms of the uniform). I'm definitely anxious to see the outcome. If it's even a mere morsile of the quality you've delivered so far, it should definitely be good!

Top Bottom