Super Tribes

And gps to Tom.

"Dear Leader, General Won Hung Low has reported that the Russian nation is on the verge of extinction."

"A shame, a once great nation, with libraries, wonders and temples; reduced to a rabble roaming the grasslands. Offer all Russians, that you may cross, refuge within the mighty nation of Korea."

GPS to Hawk 370BC turn 108

English knights in the forests.

Tarquin "I'll race you down the hill and across the river"
Pereguin "A brace of pigeons and a flkagon of wine"
Tarquin "Yer on"

Both "Charge"

"Look out Russian peasants"
:rotfl:

[pissed]

"Too late"

Tarquin "That's a good meal you owe me now"
Pereguin "Damn we would have won if those damn Russian peasants hadn't got in the way."

A sad end to a great nation.

It was always going to be England v Russia first, given the starting points we had.

I couldn't afford to wait until you caught up on military tech and the English lost their edge ;)

I reckon it wouldn't have been much longer until Russians were banging on our gates with big stones. :lol:

Good game so far thanks for playing your part.

Yeah, I hope you guys all have a wonderful time playing the game. Hasta la vista.

Those Russians have regressed. They're living in rude huts and using stone axes. But there are quite a few of them. They must have forgotten how to make brown die too, all their tunics are made from undied white wool. Still making a nuisance of themselves though. :hammer:

gps

Laugh all you want, my friend. It's been what? a couple of hundred years since I burned all of my cities to the ground (except for the great one I gave to you), and you still only have 80% of my score. You know the only reason you are where you are is because E needed you to be there. My, you shine good boots....

No hard feelings, queenie...

If you'd stood and fought like men instead of burning your own cities and forcing your subjects into the Tundra they would still be civilised and English.

The cost of building the army to counter the Russian threat has slowed our growth.

E had nothing to do with any of it.

Once we have retamed the wilderness you left with your over zealous burned earth strategy, things will be different. :rolleyes:

Bulgar tribe destroyed by knights in the wilderness 25g taken
A Bulgar horsman was killed by an exploring swordsman too :D

gps

Top Bottom