Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

I used your Lajos Kossuth in a mod I am working on and he gets SUPER extended fingers, this happened with the Bernardo O'Higgins LH in Civ Gold. Is this because I used the wrong files in the xml or is it something on your end?

BTW, I see that you sometimes get criticism, and I am not trying to critisize anything you've done. Its really great work, and I wish I knew enough to do it myself but I don't so I really appreciate it. Thanks.

I believe Ekmek made O'Higgins... he was originally Cesar Vallejo.

Say, Ekmek, how are you doing with King David?

I thought you said no Magen Davids on the Coat!

Who's that other guy? I bet he's Pachacuti.

I thought you said no Magen Davids on the Coat!

I have no idea what to do with his coat now. so I'm thinking of releasing him like that, then a better skinner take over

Who's that other guy? I bet he's Pachacuti.

bingo!

the new forum is built by modders so i'll be posting in progress stuff there. especially if i need help. but i will release at civfanatics since the population is here

Now I know I wanted to make my King David look tougher than a reskinned Cyrus. I'm pretty much done but something kept nagging me that he looked familiar...

Is it me or does he look like Chuck Norris ? :lol:

Yeah take away the longer hair a little the hat, the clothes and less shiny face, more rugged exterior and poof CN

Now I know I wanted to make my King David look tougher than a reskinned Cyrus. I'm pretty much done but something kept nagging me that he looked familiar...

Is it me or does he look like Chuck Norris ? :lol:
Kinda looks like Dr Beloq actually... ;)

You got it... I was speaking of the clothes of that Jewish ritual. ;)

David looks far too "European." He could be French :lol: He should have somewhat darker skin and red, brown, or even black hair.

Top Bottom