OOC: @Ninjacow: You forgot Hokkaido :p

The Formatic Orphan Project is a success.

More on this development in a city subway near you.

The Formatting Crew Accepts your offer, however, we will have to wait until the Jinari accept before you are allowed to join. :)

I see no issue with Renfair joining the coalition :).

OOC: @Ninjacow: You forgot Hokkaido :p

Will add. Also, we should note that this coalition contains a mandatory NAP and DP. And I will create a social group.

The Formatic Orphan Project is a success.

More on this development in a city subway near you.

Because of this horrible confession to using child soldiers in possible terrorist acts, we are going to commission Werner Herzog (who, surprisingly, hasn't died yet) to create a documentary called Sonereal 2223 to document this awful government's use of child soldiers, slavery and all round awfulness.

Sonereal 2223 - Make Him Dead​

*meow*
*wha-tshhhh-!*

On another note, the Formatting Crew would like to ask the Madagascar and Pacfic A. what happened to our clienting offer? Did the money get lost in the mail?
You bid under par. But they thank you for your donation.

ALSO: Sorry to those still waiting for PM-replies; I'll get to them as soon as I can.

*meow*
*wha-tshhhh-!*

You bid under par. But they thank you for your donation.

ALSO: Sorry to those still waiting for PM-replies; I'll get to them as soon as I can.

How much would the offer bring it...up par? Dinner? Flowers?

Bold, that's enough sexual innuendos, seriously, how much money do you guys want?

Minimum 50% of GNI, same as always.

Setting Sun, the concept that 1 year is enough to reeducation hundreds or thousands of orphans is lulzome.

The things humanity were capable of with drugs and cybernetics in the late early-21st century should warrant a pause among Renfarians who think that the technology we have now and are applying without the ethical guidelines that held back the former governments of the 21st century are some work of fiction.

Don't underestimate the power of the simple neurological implant which triggers the release of dopamine under very specific, very relevant conditions. It was only a matter of time before a rudimentary learning AI with basic guidelines was put in charge of the various implants that trigger the release of dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, and GABA. As well the implants that further regulate the amygdala, hippocampus, and the synthetic immune system (and a host of other, confidential systems). Mind you, all of this stuff was in the realm of possible creation by the 2040s (and were invented barring a POD before then).

Funny how, for some reason, science stopped progression in some areas even before the war.

Because of this horrible confession to using child soldiers in possible terrorist acts, we are going to commission Werner Herzog (who, surprisingly, hasn't died yet) to create a documentary called Sonereal 2223 to document this awful government's use of child soldiers, slavery and all round awfulness.

Emperor Roland Featherston is amused by how much he fails to care.

AOZ

$59 into Industry

Claims:

Spoiler :

In the bedroom? Excellent. :p

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

That's the idea, my fine Formatacist initiate friend. Although the chains of a mutual defensive pact worry Renfair, which prefers its position leashed to its own needs. We don't want to tie ourselves to any other nation's problems. We don't believe in the concept of enslaving ourselves to another nation's issues, if you get our drift. In short, we prefer to dominate our own path in life, and see to our own defense, rather than submit to an agreement requiring us to adjust our policy to match another nation's duress.

Now that the Hurricane Of Puns is over with, the TL;DR version. We are a bit isolationist and don't want to commit to an active war in support of others. This requirement worries us slightly, though we will support our friends.

-L

Nyet.

Top Bottom