Bat installing

mighty gandhi

Chieftain
Hi people,I am just re-installing Civ4 with all expansions.In my old installation I had bug+bull mod and i was really happy with that.Now,reading on the forums,seems like BAT mod has included the other two mods and seems to be the more completed.
Am I right with this?What mod do you suggest me to download and install?
Thanks for replies.

I solved partially.I have installed bug+bull cause bat wasn't able to install(don't ask me why,I tried repeatedly).
Now just a little problem,I remember I was able to see in the city bar the current production+the remaining turns to complete.The production is displayed but nothing appears for the turns.I guess I have to activate something in the options but i really cannot find it.If someone remember the right options and would be so kind to tell me.....

Click on the icon of a green bug's head in the upper left corner of the main screen to bring up the BUG options. I don't recall which tab it is offhand but it should be pretty apparent which tab contains this sort of thing or look at them all. Then check the option to see the remaining turns. I actually recommend looking at all the option tabs. You will probably find things that you would like to turn on and perhaps some of the default ones that you want to turn off. There are also several where you can change the way things are displayed (window sizes, spacing of terms, color flags, etc.).

I know where the options are,I tried all the tabs many times(I guess it should be under the city tab) but i cannot find the specified one :(

I looked at the options and I agree that it is not obvious. In my games, I see the production bar with remaining turns to complete, both under the city name on the main map and in the city screen. What I have turned on is "Production Bar" and "Include Current" that is next to the "Production Bar". They are under the heading "Hurry Detail" in the third tab "City Screen". Although I don't know if it is related, under the "Miscellaneous" heading in the same tab, I also have "Show Ticks" turned on. (I may have the exact wording off on that last one, since I added it as an after thought and don't have my CIV screen open now but it does include the word "Ticks".) I hope this helps.

I looked at the options and I agree that it is not obvious. In my games, I see the production bar with remaining turns to complete, both under the city name on the main map and in the city screen. What I have turned on is "Production Bar" and "Include Current" that is next to the "Production Bar". They are under the heading "Hurry Detail" in the third tab "City Screen". Although I don't know if it is related, under the "Miscellaneous" heading in the same tab, I also have "Show Ticks" turned on. (I may have the exact wording off on that last one, since I added it as an after thought and don't have my CIV screen open now but it does include the word "Ticks".) I hope this helps.

thanks for reply,I tried activating "include current" but it wasn't that(infact the explication is really different from what I am looking for).
In miscellaneous there is the voice "Tick Marks",that was already checked.
Still tryin to get what is wrong :confused: :confused: :confused:

@ Mighty Gandhi

What you're looking for is a BTS, not BUG, option. Under options in the main screen, click the graphics tab and select "Detailed City Info".

That should give you the information you're looking for.

@ Mighty Gandhi

What you're looking for is a BTS, not BUG, option. Under options in the main screen, click the graphics tab and select "Detailed City Info".

That should give you the information you're looking for.

That's it!Many thanks I was going crazy:crazyeye:

Top Bottom