IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

I hope that TF will try to ensure that in the future hacking will be more difficult to achieve.

well, I did see TF say that there is now a system that there will be a backup made of the files daily...

Well, I was thinking about deleting all my 1-star rated LH's, but it looks like someone saved me the trouble. :)

Now I've gotta think wether it would be worth it to enough people for me to bother with uploading my crap or not...... :/

Well, I was thinking about deleting all my 1-star rated LH's, but it looks like someone saved me the trouble. :)

Now I've gotta think wether it would be worth it to enough people for me to bother with uploading my crap or not...... :/

well, I really, really like your archadean airdreadnought, for example. and your viera units are awesome, I downloaded these... they are far from crap, those are better than my units, IMHO

EDIT: and also, I reuploaded my crappy units too. just in case there is 1 person who likes them and wants to download them. I am that kind of person for your units ^.^

Well, I'll re-upload them, but I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!!!!

I'd like 5 minutes with Mr. L33t H@xx0r.... I'LL show him the TRUE meaning of "Hacking" :evil:

I decided to not upload the older city sets. Only the new and latest ones.
If someone else has them and feels like uploading them, you are free to do so ;)
Please, anyone who has work that they choose not to upload - at least archive it in case someone requests it later on. I for one have lots of bookmarked postings that I did not want to download until I was ready to use them.

All right, I hope everyone realises that people who do that sort of thing do it precisely in order to get angry reactions... don't give him the satisfaction.

Anyway, I have now re-uploaded all of my units. Uploading the units themselves isn't too much of a bother, but the preview images are more tedious - partly because I have to edit all those posts as well as the download pages, but mostly because I don't have any of the preview animations saved so I have to make them afresh. This takes quite a while. So for the time being, most of my post-23/07/07 units have no preview images. But the units themselves are there and you should have no problems downloading them.

Ok.

I've finished repairing what I can for the ancient units.

I've left Plotinus and Sandris units as they should handle their own units.

SOG, I've uploaded what I could, but I don't have all your files.

I'm also missing the viking Drott horseman.

Next, medieval units.

I rarely delete anything civ-related, but unfortunately I have done very little downloading of new material. My own trivial collection is unaffected, since I haven't uploaded anything directly to the server recently.

Please, anyone who still has their deleted files, re-upload them, regardless of their popularity. It would be a shame to let anything be lost unnecessarily.

I'm with Weasel Op. As a creator myself (most in the writing way than you), i know i always feel as if i can improve this or that, and sometimes think one or another of my things need to be deleted.

And it's always when i choose to do that i receive comments froms readers who ask for their "favourite" stuff.

Creators are not the betters judges for qualifie their own creation.

Please guys. You make great things.

Sorry for all affected by this unfortunate incident :( I guess I'm lucky to be semi-retired cause save for some add-ons for MEM my last upload is from July 20, 2007...

So, do I get it right, for images within posts we now have to use external host? Or will the Easy Upload feature come back once the security problem is fixed? I have rather bad experiences with imageshack use on the forums, you can never trust it'll be there for good.

Sorry for all affected by this unfortunate incident :( I guess I'm lucky to be semi-retired cause save for some add-ons for MEM my last upload is from July 20, 2007...

So, do I get it right, for images within posts we now have to use external host? Or will the Easy Upload feature come back once the security problem is fixed? I have rather bad experiences with imageshack use on the forums, you can never trust it'll be there for good.

Photobucket is reliable, 1000 screenshots per album, and I'm pretty sure you can have unlimited albums.

Top Bottom