Ffh5e NES

Sorry, been a bit busy getting back into uni work. Here are my orders if they help

Nimharuan Craft Company
Guild
Thuran Strunhar (Industrious)
Renown: 0
Income: +1.5+1d4g/turn
Treasury: 24.5g
Base (City): Shop (Nim)
Buildings (City): Herbalist (Nim
Units: Agent x3, Work Team

Orders:
Spoiler :

Spending:
- 24.5 gold towards construction of the granary

Actions:
- 1 Agent working in the shop
- 1 Agent working in the Herbalist
- 1 Agent and work team beginning construction of the granary

You know, I really liked the idea of seeing another NES set in FfH, so much so I thought if no one else will do it then I will. Yet there wasn't as much enthusiasm for it as I'd hoped. I wasn't able to recruit my goal number of players, and after losing another player I think that's a sign. Then my free time unexpectedly dwindled greatly just after the first update. I'd hoped seeing a player story might help rally myself to squeeze out just a bit more writing to hang in there, but I realized if that's what I needed to keep going it's already too far gone. I'm sorry this didn't catch on, and that I could only maintain it for a short time. In the future I might return to the world of NES as a player. If anyone would like to take over I'm perfectly fine with that.

You know, I really liked the idea of seeing another NES set in FfH, so much so I thought if no one else will do it then I will. Yet there wasn't as much enthusiasm for it as I'd hoped. I wasn't able to recruit my goal number of players, and after losing another player I think that's a sign. Then my free time unexpectedly dwindled greatly just after the first update. I'd hoped seeing a player story might help rally myself to squeeze out just a bit more writing to hang in there, but I realized if that's what I needed to keep going it's already too far gone. I'm sorry this didn't catch on, and that I could only maintain it for a short time. In the future I might return to the world of NES as a player. If anyone would like to take over I'm perfectly fine with that.

I've been checking every day for 2 months. Please give my second update. If you want to quit after that, fine.

Top Bottom