End of Empires - N3S III

From what I've figured, militia is free to recruit and costs 1 gold per 5 soldiers to upkeep, professionals cost 3g to recruit and 2g to upkeep, ships cost 10g to build and 10g to upkeep.

Ok, so with these stats, how much have I got to spend?

Katdhi - Lord_Aiken
Culture: Katdhi, Small
Income: 500
Military: 1,000 militia, 100 steppe horsemen (Upkeep: 200 + 20 = 220)
Manpower: 5,000 men
Description: A newly united steppe tribe, the Katdhi have taken to cities, and that has made them quite alien to their former brothers... and even some of their own citizens.

You have 280 to spend. Income - Upkeep

When North King gets back, I'm talking to him about why my manpower is so tragically low. It's lower than Katdhi, the bloody steppe tribe :sad:

OOC: Excellent excellent update. Now for business.

From: The Autocracces and the Assembled Sufferacces of the Lawful Autocritate of Acca
To: The Kingdom of the Ritti

As per our orders in the celestial guidance of the Directive as issued by our wise philosophers and intellectuals in the School of Thought, we must ask of you several things.

First, we wish to exchange ambassadors between the City of Gold and Acca, a cementing of friendship between our peoples.

Second, a new alliance of for the sake of our culture. The Rutto have fallen rather quickly, there is no reason to think in this world that either of our countries are safe indefinitely.

Third, a new agreement on expansion policy. Perhaps a simple demarcation line would be most beneficial. Ritti takes north of a certain mountain while Acca takes south of it.

Thank you for your time.

To: The Autocracces and the Assembled Sufferacces of the Lawful Autocritate of Acca

Any reasonable effort to preserve peace and extend the borders of our culture is admirable and worth an attempt. Perhaps you should send a formalized document for review?

I may have already, but if not quitting this NES (at least for now).

w00p-w00p, which NES will you remain in?

does any one know when the next set of orders are due?

Think this has kinda stalled as NK is away..

And he has returned. Orders are due on either Wednesday or Thursday, take your pick.

Sorry to see you go, NWAG. Aiken, the whole costs thing will be put up on the front page this week, since I finally have some time. Azale, your manpower being so low should probably change pretty soon. Really soon, actually; talk to me on IM.

Hope everyone's still here. :)

Yay, he's back! One more question, is military the only thing we can spend on at the moment or will more come later?

Yay, he's back! One more question, is military the only thing we can spend on at the moment or will more come later?

You can spend on literally anything you want to, and I'll try to find some way to make it show. In fact, I much prefer it when people spend on something else. :)

And to Mythmonster, I bet you can invest in colonies, roads, projects and such. Right now I am waging a secret war against damn pirates and I have no idea about the progress as it isn't in the update.

Yep. I'll update you on that next update, I kinda forgot it in this one. :p

I want to do a project: Great Harbor of Treha. It will contain a Paved Road to the Markets and the Warehouses. And it will be a semi-circle with a canal inland for those who will stay for repairs, hotels, barracks, and most importantly, The (good accent name) Pub! From there a canal to the Military Harbor and a shortcut to the sea guarded by a Small Colosses of Bronze dipicting The Sea God blocking rain from a ship and a retractable bronze net against invadors. Think Carthrage Cothen but slightly smaller if it is more than 2500 gold.

Will be in three sections. The Seamen's Station (There is a PUB! Spend our money YAY!), Then the Harbor. Then the Colloses.

Have I sent my orders yet?

Top Bottom