ShadowNES: The Age of Supremacy

Taking Timbuktu.

Oh I call the Khazars!

Edit: @das, presumably the Khazarian Kaganate is a Khazar overclass with a majority East Slavic population at this point?

Claimed already, please don't hurt me :p

Most of India is still open though.

Civil war? :mischief:

Madanapala Empire
CAPITAL: Varanasi
RULER: ? / NPC
GOVERNMENT: Absolute Monarchy (Skilled)
CENTRALIZATION: Federalist
POPULATION: Large (5)
AREA: Medium (3)
CONFIDENCE: Considerable
ECONOMY: Robust (9/14/4)
TECH. GRADE: Late Middle Ages
ARMY FORCES: 55 Divisions (Seasoned)
ARMY BASIC: Seasoned
NAVY FORCES: 5 Squadrons (Regular)
NAVY BASIC: Regular
MILITARY EDUCATION: Skilled
EDUCATION: Learned
LIVING STANDARDS: Pleasant
INFRASTRUCTURE: Great
PROJECTS: <Variable>
BACKGROUND: The Madanapala Empire, centered in the ancient city of Varanasi, is the third of the great Gangetic empires. The first one was Magadha; the second, Gupta; and the Madanapalas intend to best even those two. And thus far, the process is going well. Since the 14th century when the Madanapala Empire emerged from one of the petty princedoms of the Gangetic Plain, led by its charismatic first ruler Madanapala I after whom the empire and the dynasty were named, it has built up a strong buerocratic system, a numerous, disciplinned army, and has overwhelmed much of Northern India, with only Telingana and Tarushkia holding their ground. Kekapala I has prevented it from collapsing to exhausting in the 16th century, after a particularily grueling war with Telingana, and now the ambitious Gangetics are prepared to campaign once more.

Yes....

Edit: Wait damn I think Abbadon took it...or he took Tibet.

Anyway if he's taken it I'll take the Uighar Empire.

I thought Abaddon was claiming Tarushkia, though Madanapala could also be considered a brown color.

Here's a quick labelled map to help avoid confusion like this.

Spoiler :

EDIT: Thanks for catching that, Silver.

Chola
CAPITAL: Vikrampura
RULER: ? / NPC
GOVERNMENT: Absolute Monarchy (Skilled)
CENTRALIZATION: Federalist
POPULATION: Small (2)
AREA: Small (2)
CONFIDENCE: Great
ECONOMY: Growing (7/9/3)
TECH. GRADE: Late Middle Ages
ARMY FORCES: 15 Divisions (Seasoned)
ARMY BASIC: Seasoned
NAVY FORCES: 20 Squadrons (Hardened)
NAVY BASIC: Hardened
MILITARY EDUCATION: Clever
EDUCATION: Learned
LIVING STANDARDS: Average
INFRASTRUCTURE: Passable
PROJECTS: <Variable>
BACKGROUND: Since the days of the legendary king Karikalan, the Cholas, despite occasional setbacks, only grew, both in territory and in power. Having united much of south India's eastern coast through war and marriage, the Cholas have however met their match in the Vijayabahas of Ceylon, who not only resisted the attempts to conquer their island fully, but eventually even expelled the Cholas from it and defeated them on the sea. From the 13th century onwards, two great naval powers fought indecisively; the Cholas made a few gains, but the Sinhalese Vijayabahas still dominated much of the Indian Ocean trade. Perhaps this struggle is futile, but on the other hand, no future is as promising to the Cholas as that of the colonial empire.

I'll take them actually.

I thought Abaddon was claiming Tarushkia, though Madanapala could also be considered a brown color.

If he's take Taruskhia I'll take Mandapala. If he's taking Mandapala I'll take the Chola.

Oh and your map doesn't show.

I just want to point out that on the map Kerala doesn't actually own any part of Kerala. Kerla is based in northern Karnataka on the map.

I've no interest in battling Silver for india, I will play as Singharasi instead please.

There is something left for a poor latercomer?

Abaddon, just noticed, but Fuschia took Singhasari

There is something left for a poor latercomer?

Both Southern Indian states are open, along with almost all of Africa except for Timbuktu. Hamburk in Germany, Yemen in West Asia, and Ghuzistan in Central Asia.

Top Bottom