ShadowNES: The Age of Supremacy

I'd also like to say sorry, I'm going to have to drop this to... :(

I'm going to have to not drop this, too. It seriously sucks when you're modding a NES and people join for one or less turns. I wish you NESers would stop biting off more than you can chew, damnit. Time management!

I really really hope this survives for some length of time. I could have a lot of fun with the Swahili :D

Abbadon if you want the Paganese Empire is open now.

Oh and this is the one NES that I am definatley going to stay in.

Siilvr, thanks but I am more than happy with my tiny Swahili League.

What nation are you playing as?

The Mandapala Empire. The big one in north India. The Paganese Empire is painfully yellow one is SE Asia.

Many players appear to have forgotten about Economic Centers, which appear on the map as red-ringed cities that symbolize a region that brings in above-average wealth to your nation. Each Economic Center, or EC, gives you one extra point to spend. Many of you have forgotten about this, and even if you can't send an addendum before the deadline, simple spending additions will not be rejected.

Your fault for not mentioning them in the rules!

Regardless, stuff those not spending all their money! Give us the update! ;)

Incan Empire: Anonymous2U
Kingdom of Britannia: Symphony D.
Andalusian Empire: Skeptikalz
Kingdom of France: a_propagandist
Kingdom of Sweden: Dreadnought
League of Nowa Ladowa: Jason_The_King
Hamburk: conehead234
Kingdom of Bavaria: Dachspmg
Kingdom of Poland: flyingchicken
Rumadid Bulgarian Caliphate: Luckymoose
Khazarian Kaganate: Azale
Sultanate of Timbuktu: Sparrow55
Dunqulah: Kentharu
Swahili League: Abaddon
Khanate of Karakazakia: BEHIND_THE_MASK
Uighur Empire: Disenfrancised
Madanapala Empire: silver_2039
Chola: Flavius_Aetius
Singhasari: Fuschia
Yuan Empire: Amon_Savag
Great Riben Empire: Crezth

User has sent orders, and requires no revision.
User has sent orders, but I would like some revision.
User has not send orders.

Most revision consists of adding in EC spending, and spending orders can be sent until the update is posted.

Come on you lallygaggers! This NES deserves your orders! Some of those who have not sent :sad: I woudn't put money on them..

Could someone send temp orders for the Rumadid Bulgarian Caliphate.

I volunteer myself, however seeing as i already control a nation (albeit very very small) that may conflict with it (i highly doub that). If you don't mind shadow, i will send orders for him. If you do, then could someone else please send orders

Will attempt to send orders SB but concerns over my internet and weather may not allow me to send them this first turn. I was promised internet but it has not worked out. Will try to get something in or atleast a guideline.

Whatever you do, please don't kill off the NPC's please make sure they spend their money.

Top Bottom