NYURDRMS WARLORDS Pitboss Game

I have, check your PM. I either emailed or PMed everybody. PM or email me if you didn't get a password.

Chad

portuga hasn't logged in for the past 3turns. Anyone know what's up? Another turn or two like this and we may have to have him booted to AI. Otherwise his Civ will just sit stagnant and be an easy conquest for whoever is lucky enough to be closest to him.

He sent me an email saying he would be away without internet access this week. He said that he has everything qued up for the week, but asked that I change it to AI if anybody attacks him while he is gone. I sent him an email explaining that I won't know if anybody contacted him, and never heard back. I will go ahead and kick him to AI to be on the safe side.

Try again Hit, everything looks fine on my end. In the log it shows you were able to log in and make your turn, is that correct?

Chad

Hi everyone - I believe I sent a private e-mail to cschilling saying that I would be away for this week and returning to the game on Sunday. I'm currently on holiday, y'see. Sorry for any inconvenience but I'm fairly sure I sent that message.

Did you queue up lots of actions? Otherwise it probably would have been best to have the AI take over for this week. Still might be best to have the AI take over. Otherwise your Civ will sit stagnant for a week.

TELawrence said:
Hi everyone - I believe I sent a private e-mail to cschilling saying that I would be away for this week and returning to the game on Sunday. I'm currently on holiday, y'see. Sorry for any inconvenience but I'm fairly sure I sent that message.

That is true, he said he had things qued up, and to send it to AI if anybody attacked, but just so everybody knows I don't have access to see the board. I can only see my civ, so I wouldn't know right now if you got attacked.
Chad

Letting ya's know I'm AI for a few days for the holiday weekend as I'll be without computer access.
Try not to kill me while I'm gone. :)

I should be back either Mondaynight or Tuesday night.

Sorry Guys,

It appears the network cable was bad. I have replaced and should be back up in a couple of minutes.

Chad

Saw you got on, not sure what might have happened. Everything is good on this end. Maybe just a hickup across the internet. Let me know if it happens again.

Chad

Top Bottom