New PTBS Game Started (just log on and play)

Hi ya

Am back, Happy new year to you all.

Can't get back in the game it won't accept my password:confused:

Cheers Holo

This will be 2nd turn in a row I can't play my turn because of connection troubles. And I guess I am not the only one so I vote for a reload so more people will be able to play there turn.

Hmz, We seem to be playing the same turn... now for (atleast) the third time. Each time with less favorable results for me :(
Atleast the second time I was able to capture the city (like the first) but now this third time I was not even able to do that :mad:.

This is not to bad... but ... it is getting to be a pain....

Im sorry guys,

im having powertroubles at home.... im in a rented aptartment and im having some power failures at night, heaters on etc :(

today i put some clocks to avoid the heaters being simultaneous on, and ill do a manual save tonight, lets hope it gets fixed. :(

if anyonwe wants to host it, just let me know! :)

Regards,
Rakird

Hi gang, just introducing myself - I'm namliam's backup while he's on the old honeymoon. You can send me diplomatic messages through Civstats - they're forwarding properly.

Hello to all,

I'm afraid it will not be possible to keep running the server like this, ill be away for some time and the connection quality wont allow me to keep hosting while away, im sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause.

best regards to all,
Rakird

Thanks for letting us know Rakird - send out an e-mail if you do get it to a point where it could keep going - or maybe someone else will volunteer to host it for you?

Well good news!

Grizzle has volunteered to host the game, so the new IP is: sentinel.servebeer.com

Thank you mate!

Happy Gaming!

Regards, Rakird

I have noticed that not everyone has registerd his CIV at civstats, So I couldn't reach everyone through a diplomatic message.
Please mail or PM me your emailadresses, so in case of any trouble I can reach you all.

tnx

Looks like there are again some problems. I will take server down somewhere between 18:30 and 19: 30 (GMT +1)
Going to restart
Keep your fingers crossed

Top Bottom