Interest in yet ANOTHER Pitboss game?

maybe a newbe question but how do i connect to the game? Is it visible in gamespy? or do have to connect manualy each time? and how do i get email notice of a new turn?

maybe a newbe question but how do i connect to the game? Is it visible in gamespy? or do have to connect manualy each time? and how do i get email notice of a new turn?

Nothing wrong with that. :)

To log in:

Click on "Multiplayer"
Click on "Direct IP Connection"
Under "Join Game", Enter this as the IP: 24.154.139.119:2054
Password: Will be PM'ed to you when I get your email address

It is a DirectIP game; Gamespy is not needed at all to play.

When you sign up at Civstats, you can have email notification turned on, so you will receive an email at the start of each turn.

Look at this screenshot: this is my start. i cant expand for the next 1000 years!!!!!!!!!! until i finaly research some ships.

restart plz!!!!

um ... why did you settle there?

It looks like there's a way around the mountains on the very north part of that map.

I agree, it's a very poor place to start. Whether we restart is up to everyone else, though.

Civ claimed.... we will get the passwords for Civstats PMed as well I presume...

Edit: Lol that is some start... Fantasy is wierd... and seems a little out of whack (balance too??) I say restart and normal map this time?

It is a bad starting area ... I'm perfectly willing to restart if everyone is ok with it.

k, but can we keep the civs we picked rather than the first to logon grab his preferred civ?

Maybe not uber important but everyone got their favourite civ and I'd like to stick with Romans since I finally got them in this pitboss game..... :D

I can ensure the Romans are one of the Civs in the restart.

To the players:

Because of ... concern from one of the players, I need to state this upfront:

I have invited players from the FOFC board (a sports board) and from the Civ site Apolyton. One of the players from Apolyton is concerned that I invited players from CivFanatics and didn't state that upfront. He seems to think players will attack him and the other Apolyton player just because of the board they frequent, so I'm stating it for everyone now.

Ok, seriously, is there some sort of issue between the CivFanatics site and Apolyton that I'm not aware of?

There is still at least one spot open for the game. If you'd like to grab it, please send me a PM with your email address so you can be added to the mailing list.

I will be restarting the game early tomorrow.

sorry there is really no way across the mountain.i checked. thx for restarting the game. I think normal map doesnt give this kind of bugs in a map.

Sonny, check your email. I restarted, so you can take your civ and log in. :)

I prefer "normal" maps as well... they seem to be more balanced in general.
I played a game with the map generator (some place in the utilties forum, I could ask) you get normal terrain, but also funky stuff like a "flood plains hill" giving 3 food + 4 hammers when mined :) Now that is a powerfull tile!

But this fantasy stuff coult turn out to be fun....

I prefer "normal" maps as well... they seem to be more balanced in general.
I played a game with the map generator (some place in the utilties forum, I could ask) you get normal terrain, but also funky stuff like a "flood plains hill" giving 3 food + 4 hammers when mined :) Now that is a powerfull tile!

But this fantasy stuff coult turn out to be fun....

I've not tried Fantasy Map before either. Should be interesting.

Everyone that has sent me your email address: check your email for info about the restart.

Hello everyone!

So far, the following people have joined and taken their civ for the game:

Ottomans: Fosse
Americans: me
Germans: Dandridge
Arabians: Sonnybonds
Aztecs: Wittlich (from Apolyton)
Vikings: Spleen (from FOFC)
Romans: -- OPEN -- (reserved for Darius_Silva)
Persians: -- OPEN --
Carthage: -- OPEN --
English: -- OPEN --

For those that PM'ed me with your email address but have not taken your civ, please check your email with info on joining the game.

English is open, log on and grab the civ. :) You'll have login info on your email address.

Top Bottom