WorldMaker 1.1 Pitboss Game

CivStats had a running clock again, so I presume(d) the uploader must have been active/activated somehow...

That's cool. When the net came crashing down around me, I saved and closed the pitboss windows themselves, but I stupidly didn't take down the uploaders. So, when the net came back up while I was at work, the uploaders resumed, but there wasn't active games for them to work with, hense the errors you saw.

So I completely see where you were coming from.

Works like a charm....

No-ip.com?

That might be an option if this happens alot, but unless the net goes off for days like it did here, the IP remains fairly stable.

I appreciate the suggestion, though. :)

This must be ragging barbarians. I have 2 warriors in/at my borders!!!!! and onl y 1 warrior defending my cap and my worker. Hope my civilization wont be over so soon my people trust in me.

Game seems indeed to be down ...

Just got home -- was visiting my parents, and the system went down while I was gone. Luckily I saved before I left (just in case something like this happened), so I can restart without anyone losing any turns or any extra time coming off the turns.

Should be up in 10 minutes or so.

Man this map is big. Havent seen any other civilization yet and been scouting a lot. Have u guys met an other civ? All i see is barbarians. Lots of them.

I tried sending Gfletch an email via this forum, asking him what's up. Would be a shame if the game ends now.

Top Bottom