The First Slobadog Pitt Boss

Not sure why there is connection problems. :confused: Its working fine for me. I have now restarted the server.

Anybody have any ideas about what i'm doing wrong? :confused:

I just received your message about the server details.

The IP you provide is for your internal network. From my experience you are connected through a router (I guess is D-Link).

To find your real internet IP at any time just go to
http://www.whatismyip.com/

The IP there is your real one for everyone to connect.

Check it frequently and inform the rest of the players for any changes, if you have dynamic IP.

If you have any queries or need some help, let me know. :)

Tried the new IP adress Still didn't work. Now even i can't connect. :confused:

This is more complicated than i originally thought. I must admit i do not fully understand the info provided in those links. For instance where would i go to open/forward my ports.

On your router.

If you open your connection you will see a gateway (based on your IP a good guess is 192.168.1.0). type http://(the gateway ip) and you connect to the router. get your router manual, for default username/password to connect and see were you have to set the settings.

I guess i was fooled by the PittBoss ReadMe file into thinking this would be simple. Since all it mentioned was how to use the wizard. However i am making progress.

It's not as hard as you think. As Apoll said earlier, I think the issue is the port forwarding. Look me up on AOL IM and I should be able to guide you right through the process.

My AOL IM is Premierwrestling (yeah, I'm a wrestling fan. :) )

Slobadog,
Just to let you know i'm going away on hols now,so i can't take up my place if you get started before 5th May.

Good luck.

Sorry about wasting your time. I could never quite understand what my router menu screens meant. Nor did anybody else ever have time to help. Oh well. Typical computers. This game is indefinitetly postponed

Top Bottom