Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook disabled my account.
Without giving me a reason.
That's just fancy.

Today just isn't my day. The pinnacle involved a grocery store clerk telling me that my name wasn't really my name...

Today just isn't my day. The pinnacle involved a grocery store clerk telling me that my name wasn't really my name...

:lol: what?

Yeah... I tried to pay for my groceries with a check and use my discount card. It didn't work at first so they asked me who's name the discount card was under. I said my mother's name because I thought it was hers. Turns out it was mine. However, since I said the wrong name they refused to take my check...

Clerk: "That isn't your card".
Me: "I'm sorry, but I know that it is. I just forgot who's account it was".
Clerk: "Well you said [my mother's name]".
Me: "What is the name on the account"?
Clerk: (Says my name).
Me: "That's me".
Clerk: "I can't be sure of that".
Me: "But I'm paying with a check. In my name..."
Clerk: "Do you have another way to pay"?

I'm sorry. I've worked retail for many years, and I know that customers are annoying and they will try to rip you off. This is just ridiculous though.

I just found out im adopted.....meh, kinda already knew, but now its out in the open.

Why the hell do my parents apparently think I'm fat and buy me DIET soda? I'm 5'11, 125 pounds. IS 125 POUNDS FAT? NO. SO BUY ME REGULAR SODA. I DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

My mom is apparently trying to tell me how to eat. "DON'T EAT SO MUCH! YOU'LL GET FAT!" MAYBE I NEED TO GET FAT BECAUSE I'M UNDERWEIGHT? MY BMI IS 17.2. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?

You should get that Coke Zero. Tastes just like regular with none of the sugar and other stuff health nuts don't like. Except caffeine.

Why the hell do my parents apparently think I'm fat and buy me DIET soda? I'm 5'11, 125 pounds. IS 125 POUNDS FAT? NO. SO BUY ME REGULAR SODA. I DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

My mom is apparently trying to tell me how to eat. "DON'T EAT SO MUCH! YOU'LL GET FAT!" MAYBE I NEED TO GET FAT BECAUSE I'M UNDERWEIGHT? MY BMI IS 17.2. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT?

5'11 and 125 pounds...
Hmm...
Yeah, get some muscle. You'll be snapped in half in a fight.

Yeah... I tried to pay for my groceries with a check and use my discount card. It didn't work at first so they asked me who's name the discount card was under. I said my mother's name because I thought it was hers. Turns out it was mine. However, since I said the wrong name they refused to take my check...

Clerk: "That isn't your card".
Me: "I'm sorry, but I know that it is. I just forgot who's account it was".
Clerk: "Well you said [my mother's name]".
Me: "What is the name on the account"?
Clerk: (Says my name).
Me: "That's me".
Clerk: "I can't be sure of that".
Me: "But I'm paying with a check. In my name..."
Clerk: "Do you have another way to pay"?

I'm sorry. I've worked retail for many years, and I know that customers are annoying and they will try to rip you off. This is just ridiculous though.

I suppose thats what you get from minimum wage workers :lol: I get that every time I call my cell phone provider. I always forget whose name the account is under and they then they won't tell me anything even if I can all the right information. Its really annoying.

I just found out im adopted.....meh, kinda already knew, but now its out in the open.

They really should have told you much earlier as soon as possible preferably rather than hiding it. But its not that bad.

My mom is apparently trying to tell me how to eat. "DON'T EAT SO MUCH! YOU'LL GET FAT!" MAYBE I NEED TO GET FAT BECAUSE I'M UNDERWEIGHT? MY BMI IS 17.2. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT?

im pretty much that same hieght except + 60 pounds.

And Im pretty much the same weight but 2 inches taller. Im only called fat if someone is making fun of my underweight problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom