Story of a kind people. 4 continents 13 civs America Lincoln raging barbarians Prince

warrior459

Warlord
So im pretty noob at this game. Im a person that loves all types of video games from madden to fifa to starcraft to halo to pacman to the Civ series. Im an occasional player, but im pretty smart so I can kinda make up for my noobness with decent strategics. This is my first time doing this so any help would be appreciated. Also any advice on the games will be appreciated as well.

Long ago there was a people who called themselves Americans led by a man named Lincoln. They settled their first city on a thin strip of land near the ocean. They choose hunting as their first technology to research, because they knew they would have to defend themselves from hoards of barbarians. Hanibal to the south and Salidin to the East. Saladin converts to Hinduism. So im thinking land is limited, especially with the barabarians coming, so tall empire science, cultural, or diplo victory? I managed to security some valuable floodplain resources from saladin. GPF? Hinduism spread to our lands providing a safety net in case our people became unhappy or relations with Saladin began to become unfavorable. The rest of the first 100 turns was spent defending ourselves from barbarians and our research and building patterns went accordingly so.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 57
  • Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0016.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 53
you have posted in the wrong bit. this is for people taking turn to play some goes on a game. come to the real stories and tales though and we will quite happly read your story :)

So the second 100 turns consisted of me trying not to get annihilated by hordes of barbarians. The growth of the economy and infrastructure had to be put on hold. At 1175 BC I decided enough was enough and started building The Great Wall, praying no one beat me to it. 500 years later after chopping many forests to hurry the production the war with barbarians was finally over. However the solving of one problem revealed another. Years of being forced to defend themselves had left America strong and proud, but broke, stupid, small, and way behind acceptable pace. Fortunately the barbarians were bothering my neighbors as well so they were under similar circumstances. I quickly settled Boston near some hills on the coast. It will serve as a P.C specifically a N.P.C in the future. I decided to use my great spy to kick start the empire and begin a golden age. Soon I spotted some more resources and got some cities on them A.S.A.P. Philly will be the C.C. and im not sure what Atlanta will be yet. Any suggestions? And there's the empire so far. Most cultured civs were posted..... At least I was on the list hahaha:goodjob:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 46
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 54
  • Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0007.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 67
welcome to the right section :D also i think i'm being a noob because I have no idea of what you want suggestions for :)

It is a time for great prosperity for the Americas. Infrasturucture is soaring, cities are being specialized, and the people are being educated. Great people are being settled into cities, trade has begun, and the olympics are held. Yupp its a time of general prosperity.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reports showed that there a was a barbarian state right off our coast which was probably a launching point for attacks early in the game when they tried to strangle our nation in its cradle. Enraged a large force of swordsman were soon called upon

It was not even a challenge

We also met the French who are more advanced than we are but o well

We were crowned second largest country in the world

We might have some problems in the future

And a few more GP's popped out from New York my GPF
One settled in washington

And the other in Philly

good start, should be an enjoyable read :)

welcome to the right section :D also i think i'm being a noob because I have no idea of what you want suggestions for :)

Lol yeah that was embarrassing haha...... Just anything corrections on what I should have done or just anything

The next 100 turns were a time of meeting many people... Or many people coming to us and of course they were all ahead of us.
I was the first to discover guilds and went on a trading spree

Increased trade was followed by increased threats

W/e dude

Put your army where your threats are

Id prefer neither

This is just insulting

Oh gosh do i have to say anything

Sorry man we are a kind people

Nah we love everyone

One of our mines got destroyed and a tech stolen so we declared war on terror.... Mass producing courthouses and spies

We hit ten mil

We founded another Commerce island city

Leaf Erikson was born

And took a trip across the continent

Nick Cop settled an Academy in San Juan, the first oversea academy in America

And to end the round..... what....... aghhhh......noooooo..... son of a b.... France and Korea declared at the same time

Turns 300-400 continued

France which is super close to me

And Korea is a bit further away

Korea's DOW was a joke but France sent ships loaded with cannons and only cannons lol

I immediately switched to wartime civics and got my cities on production focus..
The first draft came soon after

Well that's the round. Obviously we have a ton of problems on hand.

The advisor says korea and france are free to foucs their resources on me

And here is the empire

First the heart of the empire

Next Atlanta the shining lone star southern state

Finally our overshore possessions

This keeps getting better. I like this story. :)

Woah, it is that. That's strange...

if your still looking for suggestions i think a good one is to chop all the woods, i admit i myself rarely do this but people better than me often say to. story is still doing good as well :D

if your still looking for suggestions i think a good one is to chop all the woods, i admit i myself rarely do this but people better than me often say to. story is still doing good as well :D

Hmm yeah i could use the extra production

Turns 400-500 "The Great War"

We left off with the French and Koreans declaring on us and sending an army of cannons

We drafted and fought our way out of the pointless siege

I was pressed with means for military production when my savior civic arrived

Thank goodness now we can use our gold to buy units instead of drafting them from our great cities.

So I whipped up a force of riflemen galleys, and frigates and sent them to attack France. We got there and..... were DESTROYED by DESTROYERS the few galleons that made it unloaded riflemen who were smashed by aircraft and infantry. Sorry there is no pictures there technological advances were blowing my mind. Realizing victory was not possible I sued for peace.
First with France

And I figured id make peace with Korea too

Even after we were embarrassed by the French we were still proud and denied these German punks there demands

After that embarrassing defeat to the hands of technological advances by our rivals, than this work showing just how behind we are, we did what Americans always do... Blame the teachers and throw dump loads of resources at science

Told Sitting Bull to back off

then built Oxford University in a C.C

Used a GE to discover a tech

Than traded for Physics

I signed a defensive pact with Gandhi for some protection in case I get attacked again
I caught up scientifically I even had some people tell me I was becoming too advanced to trade techs...

I was on track for gloty when.... Guess what this guy just loves to be annoying.... or a bully lol(Guess I should have diverted resources too my military.)

And he's serious this time

Switched to military civs, drafted and brought units and took em out

Then I paid for gandhi and I to have peace

I also renewed my defensive pact with Gandhi and got on back to catching up with the rest of the world

Even shored up things with the French.... Actually I just hoped this would make them dependent on me and stop DOWing like aholes.

Ok everything is taken care of, I was all set to return my focus on moving up the scoreboard when..... ARE YOU horsehockyTING ME THE VERY NEXT TURN I DECLARE WAR ON SALADIN? OF COURSE, HE DECLARED ON GANDHI AND I GET DRAGGED INTO IT.... UGH

Wait life gets better THE VERY NEXT TURN KOREA REDECLARES WTF!!!!

And SItting BUll decides to tag along..... Well I guess he finally put his army where his mouth was.... When we were most vurnable

This war though I was on par with everyone else my AFPC was able to do its original intention and build airships which I used to air-strike Saladin's ships

Saladin probably brought in war allies against me and even though Gandhi vowed to help Montezuma and Peter suddenly declared on him. They just happened to be good friends of Saladin's and strategically in the way of Gandhi's ships getting to my war front.

So looking at the mini-map Ghandi is over there at the top left Montezuma is the green directly under him and Peter is the red directly right to Montey...

So Ghandi couldn't help me and I couldn't help him we were both on our own to desperately try and survive. After asking the remaining neutral nations we found only one ally, but a damn important one. Hannibal, I got him to DOW on Wang Kong(for a price, therefore diverting Wang Kong's forces).
And so The Great War Began the unofficial sides were
The Aggresor nation
Saladin and his allies Korea, Russia, Montezuma, and Sitting Bull
Vs the Defending nations
America and India(and paid ally Hannibal).
Btw sorry about not taking as many pics as you can imagine I was freaking out because I knew Gandhi and I were in for one hell of a fight. I was being threatened from the west (Korea), the south(Sitting Bull), and the East(Saladin)

Have fun with that war... :D

Top Bottom