The S&T Times

Welcome. I am the only one that hasnt gone crazy but i am a greek nationalsit who thinks that greece took over china at 10.000 BC, so am i crazy?

long answer:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Welcome. I am the only one that hasnt gone crazy but i am a greek nationalsit who thinks that greece took over china at 10.000 BC, so am i crazy?

Of course you're crazy. The world has only existed since its creation by the almighty Sid in 4000 BC. What is this crazy "10,000 BC" nonsense?

Maybe he's been playing VIP...

I'm the craziest of them all!!!

ahgkhograwehouaegrhouaerhuohguiadjnkadggewnjadhguuhiaghuiewajgdalaegwj8y9eptwy89q32uietbijt23bjet4hiu3ty98ptewuih352tq43804qt3uhqtjgwnjkkn dsabnjkgwagry98t4q38y9qt48y9y8t4qyte98ewjgegnejkgdlnjkaghueaw9hewy89ty8w9tpyawyateyet8aw9ye89∑9-e8ywy89wtptwe89pytewy89e89ypwaetwy8p9ey98pwet9apy8ewt8ay9ewatuhgddjnvkavdn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeye:

^And then, of course, we have the wannabe-canadians. Don't listen to them, they do anything to seem canadian, but they're not, so they're just making a fool of themselves.

:p

And then we have the lone Singaporean stalker that nobody cares about.

Its me or we are all crazy and mad?

^Actually, I've gone so mad I don't even believe I'm mad anymore

The one advantage of knowing of your madness is warning others.

That is far too late by now...

BTW, another person who's gone very mad must be the lone singaporian dude.... he's so mad he hardly speaks anymore :lol:

Yeah, I've noticed. Poor guy, the Americans and Brits and Canadians banding together..and he's all alone...

No, but does that matter? Does someone named Joe make good coffee?

what's that for a nonquestion? off course someone named Joe doesn't make good coffee..... :D:p

Top Bottom