I've been very busy these past few weeks.

Link to video.

Bazinga! I haven't! The real reason is well... when it comes to playing old video games or making a comic, the game wins out most of the time. The game of choice was not thrones, but Starcraft II. But now it's all over, I can get back to work with my comics. In the meantime, it's time to go a little Steampunk...

I'll probably make something this weekend. But for now, let's just glue some gears on it!

I've been busy as well...

Now to get moving

Everyone is now going there (and by that I mean Stylesrj + Crew only)

FTL Jump SFX

She better beat those Slug Ships that typically prey on stranded travellers.

I should rejoin the fray. Should I?

I should rejoin the fray. Should I?

Well my distress beacon is clicking away so wink, wink, nudge, nudge (perhaps everyone could simultaneously arrive at the beacon and fight over who gets to do the rescue :lol:)

Creating a catch up comic to link with Stylesrj's one

See that Slug was rather talkative....

Why haven't CG posted a comic?

I don't feel practically motivated to contribute.

I'm still in this.
Drawing comics at the rate of 1 panel per month

Hey its okay, go at your own pace.

And now for the moment you haven't been waiting for

Foolish Meatsacks, a two word summary of FTL

I've officially lost track of what's going on :ack:.

We're heading for Vrachos IV, homeworld of the aliens known as Rockmen, who are rarely seen but known for their fortitude.

The Rockmen are working with the SIPA-POPPA Federation (I.E, the bad guys who are restricting internet) by providing them with resources needed to carry out their plans. I think the device has the capability to destroy and reshape the universe, so yeah you don't want it falling into the hands of the bad guys.

Our plans to get to Vrachos IV have been hindered by the fact that well... we've run out of fuel. Now we're just waiting for everyone to gather around and provide us with fuel or if we get bored of waiting, we get fuel and head off to Vrachos.

So yeah if you want to team up, we're waiting.

Anyone missed me?

Omega124 would be proud. :p

Top Bottom