Goody Islands - How do I remove them?

Solitude102

Chieftain
I'm not a fan of these so called 'Goody Islands'; just as much as I try to play without regular goody huts. Is there anyway I can remove them, or are they essential to this mod?

I'm not a fan of these so called 'Goody Islands'; just as much as I try to play without regular goody huts. Is there anyway I can remove them, or are they essential to this mod?

Should not be there if you unchecked "No Goody Huts"

Code:
def init():
	global gb_NoGoodyHuts
	gb_NoGoodyHuts = CyGame().isOption(GameOptionTypes.[B]GAMEOPTION_NO_GOODY_HUTS[/B])

Should not be there if you unchecked "No Goody Huts"

Code:
def init():
	global gb_NoGoodyHuts
	gb_NoGoodyHuts = CyGame().isOption(GameOptionTypes.[B]GAMEOPTION_NO_GOODY_HUTS[/B])

Appreciate the quick input, but does this include their island counterpart? and were can I find these 'codes' within the Caveman 2 Cosmos folder?

Appreciate the quick input, but does this include their island counterpart? and were can I find these 'codes' within the Caveman 2 Cosmos folder?

Yes isnt that what i just referenced:rolleyes:?? And why do you need to know where the codes are, if i may be so inquired??

Yes isnt that what i just referenced:rolleyes:?? And why do you need to know where the codes are, if i may be so inquired??

Nevermind. I'll rely on your words alone. I just remember reading something about having to manually remove that feature; back during an older version of this mod. I suppose things have changed. Looking forward to playing V35. Thanks again for the quick input.

Goody Islands need to be manually removed, the option to play without Goody Huts does not remove Goody Islands at all. Unless things were changed between SVN 7750 and v35.
I no longer know where to do that so just let them be. Some lucky AI usually gets them all and can make a powerchange or not, depending on what they get.

Cheers

If the "no goody" option is chosen then there should not be any good islands either. At least that is the way I coded it.

Top Bottom