Help Me Not Suck: Professor Shaka's War Academy

No, I'll take the peanuts when you're right about them! :lol: I definitely see what you're saying about the hammers especially. By the end of the game, Babanago ended up being mostly workshopped over, and it did very well during State Property especially. I didn't mention it in the update, but I built both the HE and Moai in uMtown, which put it close to Ulundi in terms of cranking out units. I should've done that eons ago, before I committed myself to cranking out a bunch of units and killing everyone. I will say that I was very lucky that I had a beast of a capital that I was able to pretty easily turn into a production monster. I normally like to have a capital with a little bit of everything so that I can better leverage Bureaucracy, so watermilling/workshopping over the place was a bit out of character for me. Overall, I think it was a good decision; Ulundi's one-turn Cavalry basically won us the game, after all.

Regarding difficulty level: I think I'm going to play a few offline games on Prince and see how it goes. I'm not going to start the Isabella game until at least after Christmas (possibly after the holidays altogether), so that'll give me some time to see if Prince is really as easy as you guys are suggesting. If I'm still having problems, I'll play Isabella at Prince; if not, I'll make it a Monarch game.

Thanks again, guys!

Top Bottom