The Diffuculty level best for me?

MotezumaMan

Warlord
can anyone possiblly play against me at a multiplayer level to determine what diffuculty level i should use if this isn't too much too ask heres some background i alaways play settler and won a diplomatic victory as peter in vanilla an i am attempting a culture victory as ghandi with warlords

Two other ways to determine your level: just start playing noble, possibly on a small map so you can take your time managing your civ, or better yet join or start an SG and learn from your teamplayers.

sg is sucsesion game rite also how do i detrmine what to use?

sg is sucsesion game rite also how do i detrmine what to use?

Sorry for the slang: yes I meant a succesion game (even reading them). You learn from the other players and since you only play 10-15 turns at a time, you play more carefully and think through your moves. Most people can play a succesion game on a higher level than their single games.

Sorry for the slang: yes I meant a succesion game (even reading them). You learn from the other players and since you only play 10-15 turns at a time, you play more carefully and think through your moves. Most people can play a succesion game on a higher level than their single games.

i know but when playing a succsesion game how do i determine if im a noble, empor, ect?

can anyone possiblly play against me at a multiplayer level to determine what diffuculty level i should use if this isn't too much too ask heres some background i alaways play settler and won a diplomatic victory as peter in vanilla an i am attempting a culture victory as ghandi with warlords

Do what I did... start from Settler and work your way up.
Right now I'm at... Warlord. Sweet :goodjob:

chieftain for me even though I had 3 era tech lead on prince in a no longer working mod so I can't finish the game:cry: and I did well on deity 36 civ earth as Celts :lol:

you could do that; go up after a win, go down after a loss... After 20 or so games, decide what level you want to play, since it's a question of personal matters.

Top Bottom