Leaving and Arrival Announcement Thread

Bye bye :(

So that's it guys. Until January.

I'm leaving home now so you'll only see me here before January 2nd if somehow I manage to find internet on my trip.

To my fellow IAAR partners, take good care of the IAARs we have been working together for this time, I really care for them.

And great new year to everyone! :thumbsup:

Goodbye Spirictum! We shall miss you!

Just to formalize here (as I already showed up on other places), I'm back, later then I thought though, because I didn't want to come back :D.

It's just awesome to be able to swim in a clean river. That's something someone from Rio de Janeiro has to go really far to find. And my family is funny, so when the option to stay for another day appeared, I couldn't deny it :lol:.

Welcome :D

Name: Moai_Spammer
Date Leaving: Some point in time
Date Returning: When I feel like it
Stories Affected Directly : Nonya
Stories Affected Indirectly : Business
Reason : I've discovered a dislike for spam and thus, myself.

:mindblown:

:aargh:

Name: Matthias I
DL: Tomorrow.
DR: No idea.
SAD: Rome.
SAI: A lot of.
Reason: A trip to São Paulo.

We'll miss you!

Enjoy São Paulo! I especially don't like the capital, but the coastal small cities are awesome. If you're going to the capital I think you won't have many things to appreciate because most of the nice things require you to be over 18 y.o.

At least there are some museums that you can visit, and you'll probably stumble upon some popular manifestations against the government and the lack of water we have been experiencing lately (I say we because Rio's governor is a such a nice guy that he gave our water to them, and now Rio is lacking water as well! :mad:)

Date Leaving: Today
Date Returning: Who knows?
Stories Affected Directly (stories you are working on that will suffer): None
Stories Affected Indirectly (stories where you hold a position of power): Too many to count
Reason: Nonya

Bye :(

Are you serious? :(
Date Returning: Who knows?????
:(

heh, probably should've made this a tad sooner

though ofcourse, i can only assume that this was caused because of me or a large surplus of hiatuses at once that i was coincidentally apart of

anywho I am back every one

and im
*puts on shades*
stayin alive

Link to video.

Name: Spirictum
Date Leaving: Today (14/02)
Date Returning: (18/02)
Stories Affected Directly : Democratic Caliphate
Stories Affected Indirectly : a Tryst with Destiny
Reason : Today I complete 6 years with my gf, and carnival has begun. I'm actually already off from CFC. I'm just formalizing this here so people understand that I'll appear much less these days then I use to. Wednesday things get back to normality. I'll still try to release 2 things today about the Caliphate, so wish me luck :thumbsup:

Top Bottom