PolyCast Episode 168: "Skip the Derp"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Ignorance is not bliss. The one-hundred-and-sixty-eighth episode of PolyCast, "Skip the Derp", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and "MadDjinn" with first-time guest co-host Andrew "fuzzyfractal42" with a runtime of 59m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m10s | Research Lab
Scrutinizing a call for a Propaganda mechanic in the Civilization series, and then a proposal to overhaul the approach to the series' technology tree (08m02s).
- 14m48s | Theatre
A gaming journalist's account of their first foray into Civ through its fifth iteration, and then two panelists account some of their own recent games within it (29m29s; recorded for Episode 163).
- 35m17s | News
Moving with Civilization IV Lead Designer Soren Johnson to Stardock Systems where he is reportedly consulting, according to the company's Chief Executive Officer.
- 38m58s | Miscellaneous
Daring to rank the primary titles in the Civilization series and its connection to a game research effort (55m03s).

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
A euphemism's surprising announcer, well wishes and then saved by the segue.

Recording live before a listening audience every other Saturday, PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter, and check out the YouTube channel for caption capability. Sibling show RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, ModCast on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Can you get this on iTunes? I'd def subscribe if you could!

Can you get this on iTunes? I'd def subscribe if you could!
Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in getting PolyCast re-listed on iTunes US. That said you can manually add a feed into iTunes and manage it from there then.

Hope you enjoyed the show regardless. :)

Top Bottom