The Ancient Mediterranean Info

Anno Domini
I can't play it because of DLC requirement, but people says it's a good mod

Great :goodjob:
Just a wonder: did you install & play the latest TAM 091f patch?

:eek:

Oh là là! Seems I played with an obsolete version of the mod. That explains why I've heard of client-states, but no such feature was introduced. All I saw was the possibility to make colonies, which have the same value as a vassal.

Hmmm....lowered cost of outposts. For highest levels, that might be problematic. :)

Anyways, don't miss the future games in that thread. I've completed another one on IMM.

Not sure... I might? I should install CIV4 again and give it a try. I'd love to see a good ancient mod for CIV5... Do you know any?

Give a try to TAM civ4? Lol, it's your mod. Not sure to understand the deal. :confused:

Why Civ5? Civ4 FTW. Sadly, the AI isn't as strong in Civ5 as Civ4.

I would like to propose to play a light version of a team play with any of you on TAM, but I guess you're all busy with either RL or CivV.

That gameplay report by tachywaxon is indeed really good, made me think about reinstalling the game, just for good old time sakes.

mine is still installed from our last good go round... always ready to go for TAM

Is there a way to convert an older TAM scenario into a BTS one (for TAM ofc)? I keep changing the extensions and all I get is crashes.

Is there a way to convert an older TAM scenario into a BTS one (for TAM ofc)? I keep changing the extensions and all I get is crashes.

my guess is you would have to do some serious recoding. you would be probably better off taking the bts mod and making a scenario based on the older version. maybe some one else would know how to do what you want to do. might check the tutorials here on civfanatics

Ok,What's up with this?
I never tried it before because I read comments about how unstable it was long ago. So, I never bothered. Afterall, this seems dead.
Now I just tried for the first time and its seems great. What a shame I didnt tried it before.

Whereas Pie's is more of a kind of simulation, this game actually makes you struggle a bit and I'm prefering it right now.
Nice work.

Hello,

I installed this directly in my Program Files, Fireaxis, Civ IV Folder but I do not understand how to play it, or which files even are part of this mod. Can anyone point out what files is what this mod extracts when installing and how to use them?

Top Bottom