The Ancient Mediterranean Info

Wonderful mod :)
I'm playtesting it currently and, so far, I like it a lot.

One question though... Where does the opening menu music come from? I'm sure I've already heard it somewhere.

Thamis,

the Download Post and TAM website will need an update soon.... ;o)

Ambrox has done a great job with version .091, it feels much more balanced and playable.

Oh and Laurino (who recruited me to test) said hello to me about two weeks ago, he is an author now and doing well.

Hey graywarden!

When will 0.91 be ready? I'm waiting eagerly to publish it.

I saw a post on the TAMDEV site from Ambrox indicating he had some computer/modem issues this past week. As soon as he has fixed the known bugs, it should be good to go.
Im sure he will be in touch. ;)

I know Vanilla TAM worked with Mac. Does BTS TAM also work with mac? If so is there a .zip for it instead of .exe. Thanks.

i am not sure if this is the right place for this question:dunno: any first thing great mod:D and now the question is it ok if i use one of the maps from TAM and use it for my mod is it ok if i use it:).

Yes, of course.
Mods are freeware, no copyright on them :)

For all of you who are Mac users:

I have posted a ZIP download of the mod on ModDB as well:

Hi. Im a Mac user and have downloaded and installed in the (seemingly) correct folders but when I start the mod, all I get are error messages and then the program shuts down. Do you have any suggestions on how to get the game to work.

Thanks.

Same problem with me.... I get the bunch of .xml errors that always seem to pop up when there is a problem on a mac. Do you know what is causing this? THe vanilla version worked fine....
EDIT:
Here are the errors...
Screen shot 2010-08-25 at 9.40.39 PM.png

Screen shot 2010-08-25 at 9.45.57 PM.png

error 1.png

error 2.png

error 3.png

error 4.png

I opened up the Assyria error .xml and it gave me this error.

error on line 19 at column 12: Encoding error

Do you know what it means?

hello all, i was looking for a ancient era mod on civ 4 bts, and i saw this one. And i played it some time ago and i didnt liked one thing. Now i downloaded it again, and i still see that there is one thing missing, otherwise this would be the perfect ancient era mod... I am talking about vassal states. How come there is no technology that enables vassal states? that makes the game much painfull. I really hope you can change it, because that will make this mod the best on civ4 database. Thanks

hello all, i was looking for a ancient era mod on civ 4 bts, and i saw this one. And i played it some time ago and i didnt liked one thing. Now i downloaded it again, and i still see that there is one thing missing, otherwise this would be the perfect ancient era mod... I am talking about vassal states. How come there is no technology that enables vassal states? that makes the game much painfull. I really hope you can change it, because that will make this mod the best on civ4 database. Thanks

Dogas,

expect a patch in a couple of weeks or so.

Vassal States will be the first thing fixed

Thanks for answering. I am looking forward to play this mod with vassal states. I believe that it will be the best mod on civ4.

Top Bottom