Barracuda

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This is a 1971 Barracuda which will be the "Rushmobile" in the Escape From Zombie Island 2 Scenario but perhaps you have a place in your game that needs a Hot Car that Runs Over the enemy for the Attack as well :lol:

Previews:

Note: The gif Preview Animation Speed differs from the in Game Animation.
Default-Run-Default-Fidget-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death

The Car Body is CIV Specific colored.

As usual the Previews do not show the exact animation speeds or unit as they are in the game. The Smoke is Translucent and the Tire smoke is set very light.

All Game Tested and all sounds and needed files are included. It has everything you need except a Good Driver :lol:
File Restored in Link
Updated October 23, 2007
Get the File
Here

Last edited:
Yes, I really did not want the Car to Blow Up but rather just Blow the Engine. It Runs Over the Zombies quite well but I really Liked the First animation that was more spectacular only it went too far in distance to be used. All things considered, I like it in the game and it seems to fit Mike Rush as his Pride and Joy "Rushmobile".

Great car vuldacon, realy i like a lot. Im going to use it in my scenario. Thanks for it!

It's a pity u all dont often do more kind of cars. it would be great a Micromachines pack. lol. :)

Looks great and animated well.:goodjob: Seeing the unit in action makes me laugh. I can't wait to see it in the mod.:)

Here I thought the unit was going to be a long, ocean-going predatory fish! :)

I like the car much better. Nice.

very classy muscle car

Indeed. But, having grown up with my dad 1970 Mach I Mustang, I'm a little more partial to that (even though I am more of a Chevy Guy). You can hear that thing fire up anywhere in the house (even though our house is pretty soundproofed, what with 8-inch log siding).

351 cubic inch Cleveland V8
Shaker Hood Scoop
Grabber Green paint
Leather Interior
Hurst Shifter
Not One Spec of Rust ANYWHERE!!!!

OK, enough of that :goodjob:

Maybe I'll post a pic.

Thanks for your Comments Guys... Really, I just needed this type Car to use as the Rushmobile in the EFZI2 Scenario so I kept it simple. I will probably also make the 1968 Camero Muscle Car for use in "Mike's Auto Shop" that produces Free Cars in the game...just because I happen to have the Model already and still need more Cars.
...Maybe I should make a Barracuda Fish Unit sometime :lol:

I know 'Cudas are not 'indigenous' to Fallout, but I am gonna have to try and make room for this vehicle. Maybe make it an Enclave only unit. :D

Very good job dude. :goodjob:

:nuke: Cheers, Þórgrímr :nuke:

Great job! Now we need someone to make a Maximum Overdrive scenario :lol:

I remade the Death Flc because I wanted it to have a little more Smoke and adjust the Fire Flash as well as add a little bounce to the Doors when they open. I also added the Trunk opening and adjusted the Run sound and added tires "peeling out" sound byte to the Attack. The Read Me file was corrected concerning the number of Barracudas that were made (Just 107 Hardtops and 7 Convertibles)... This Death Flc is better in my opinion :)

October 23, 2007...The Barracuda has been Updated with all Files in the Download.

The Barracuda has been Updated.

I remade all animations to replace the Light Colored pixels on the bottom sides
of the Barracuda that showed as flashes, particularly on dark maps.
All Files are included in the Updated Download for this Unit.

Top Bottom