Hajduk 11/08/07

Orthanc

Shipwright
Requested by Partizanac quite some time ago, here's a Balkan freedom fighter, a Hajduk. Yes, this is my first full-realism (well, about as real as POV Ray model construction allows within reason) human unit, I like how it turned out. Anywho, comes with a complex 3 attack animation sequence, drinking for fidget and victory (yes that's the victory that plays after the attacks), and a level 3 'stache.

Download:
Hajduk

Preview sequence: Default-Fidget-Run-Fortify-Attack A-Attack B-Attack C-Attack A-Victory-Death
And now it's back to the yards with me!

EDIT: You have twelve... hundred, posts.
EDIT: Loss of tan during the run animation has been fixed! Make sure to replace the old files!
EDIT again: Additional facial hair during Attack C has been removed! Make sure to replace the old files!

I didn't know it was november 8th.

Great unit though.

day/month/year, it's obvious once you hit the 13th day of the month.:D

Thanks!

:eek: How did I miss that one? Anywho, thanks buddy for pointing it out, it's all fixed now.

This is what happens when changes to the model are requested part-way through the animation process.

*sigh*
*returns to program to make appropriate fixes*

Great unit, Ortho! Really, really good, Poser quality human animations, there. If you want to fix the beard, it should be relatively easy via CnP, if you don't want to rerender it.

No it's a simple fix really just tedious, and irritating (don't worry, directed towards Mr. Orthanc only) that I just fixed a similar problem about five seconds ago.

Anyways, it's all fixed once more, if you see anything else that isn't quite right, I might shoot myself in the foot.:joke:

@HunterAnubis: I liked the look of him with the full beard to, but I'm more anxious to get back into my shipyard, and also very not-looking-forward-to re-rendering this entire unit.

I'm astonished at this unit! These guys who cross over from Pov-Ray shipping are something special, I daresay. Wow! (I was almost fond of the super-fast facial-hair growing thing, too. ;))

Sweet. Just sweet.

A very nice, and somewhat Aagloish unit. ;)

If I should make one little suggestion, it would be to make the head a bit smaller the next time, as it seems a bit big.

:)

I didn't know it was november 8th.

I think pretty much everyone outside America puts the day first, then the month, then the year. I don't know why Americans put the month, then the day, then the year, as it seems very illogical to me. Probably the same reason they put the street number of the apartment building before the apartment number when addressing letters. However, the American system of numbering building storeys seems more sensible to me than the usual one, so no doubt it all works out evenly in the end.

Anyway, this is a very nice unit, very well animated. The only flaw is that the feet look like they slide in the Fortify instead of picking up and stepping one at a time, which would be more realistic.

Top Bottom