Riders of Armageddon Scenerios

cyther

Lord of the Dance
This is my first attempt at creating a scenario so there might be some bugs.:mischief:
What these scenarios do is allow you to see Armageddon through the eyes of the 4 Horsemen and the Avatar. I have planned to create five scenarios and possibly a final all out fight sixth version. I will probably redo Stephanos on a smaller map and release the other versions in .33

Stephanos

Buboes

Yersinia

Ars Moriendi

The Avatar of Wrath
Download here

Guide:
Stephanos
Begin the conquest of Erebus from a new perspective as the horseman Stephanos. Your mission has only one objective -Destroy the civizations of Erebus. With only one city as your base you will be forced to chose wisely upon which location you want to claim as your own.

sounds interesting, go for it!

Will it be single-unit scenario's, or do you get an army to play with?

I have been checking and this is a list of the bugs I found:
-The scenerio didn't remember one city mode (yes it should be played in one city mode. I thought it gave the game more challenge)
-No one will die, I believe this is connected to Req complete kills
-The game says you founded OO or FoL almost every four turns or so
If anyone playing the scenario spots any other problems please tell them to me and I will see what I can do about them.

without some of the war techs (horsebackriding, warfare, military strategy etc.), stephanos can't learn any of the more useful promotions like march and blitz, which is quite a serious setback for a conqueror.
Also, in the beginning i didn't really know where to go, an intro on your mission would be useful.
One of the civs was named cyther ;)

Version 1.05 is out.
Changes:
-cyther glitches removed now named Decius
-religion pop ups removed
-Set to one city challenge
-Req complete kills is off

@Demus: I am going to get to work on a short intro/guide and once you capture a city you can reasearch techs

Nifty trick you can tap into for letting people know what their focus should be: Search in CvMainInterface.py for "GoalTag"

This is a text field which can be used to replace the Armageddon counter above the scores during a Scenario, it is in place now to be tapped into by modders, but is meant for Ice Phase when the Scenarios are available.

how do you get cities then? Stephanos seems to raze every city he conquers. In my current game i've got well over 20 manes from conquest, but not a single city to add them to

Strange he used to capture the first city as his own but raze all others.
Introducing 1.06:
-Gave a flying 4 movement settler
-made a few map changes
-Eliminated infinite Infernal glitch

After trying to mod for a bit I finally made the final stand version. It gives you one city the four horsemen and the avatar but unfortunatly Stephanos is not in it any more.

ps: What can I use to access the Gamecore? Thanks

Top Bottom