@Rheinmetall = :hatsoff:Looks like I got my groove back!

philippe said:
from what game are those tank pics?

Those screenshots are from Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis. Loaded with third-party Middle-Eastern addons.

Not to go off on a tangent here, but all the scenes were hand-constructed by me (thankfully, the city is pre-built). I had to not only arrange all the people, but also place the waypoints and triggers so the action would occur with some degree of order. Then, of course, I ran around on the ground to get a good camera angle. ;)

e350, your comic just turned into a giant red x while I was reading it. What happens after Cosmo says "I will serve..."?

e350, your comic just turned into a giant red x while I was reading it. What happens after Cosmo says "I will serve..."?
Nothing important.

(In response to e350's comic) how about she's with me, since Styles will forget her?

And since I'm already making this post, I'll say something that should be in the Consul thread, but regardless: Stylesrj, do you mind if I create a new SEAL created by SEAL SEAL which looks really sucky for the purposes of the next 3 or 4 of my comics, at which point he dies or disappears from the story?

Well yeah, that could work...
The SEAL and Wanda being with you. I was going to say how about Wanda arrived back and left the Omega Battleship without saying a word, but your idea is better choxorn... go for it

Okay then, here's a short and mostly meaningless comic in which I introduce the new SEAL: Prophet SEAL (Shortened from Prophet-of-Truth SEAL), who has command over those who believe in the Covenant's Religion. Basically, that includes all Brutes, and the majority of Jackals, Drones, Grunts, and Hunters, although he has more control of the Brutes. Elites are exempt from this group, due to it being updated to the time during Halo 3, when the Elites know the truth about the Halos.

Currently, his objective is to harrass CFC's Omega Battleships as much as possible!

BTW, there are no CCS-Class Battlecruisers because Google doesn't have a decent picture of them.

Last edited:
Just a reminder: Taillesskangaru is last heard saying something about a terrible secret and then begging for his life and screaming on an abandoned rocket launching facility somewhere near Apolyton.

I don't have much time to do a comic right now. Maybe in the weekend.

Strange, no comics in day and a half? I'll create one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom