Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

I feel like this thread went off topic and only a few people are trying to keep it on topic.
What you think if we put Harun al Rasid without his sword vs ramesses without the crook who would win?

Yeah, Harun's peacock army would slaughter Ramses's confused tongue easily, even if Ramses had his staff.

Honda Tadakatsu ?

Never saw Sengoku Basara myself, but I remember him being a fairly big ham in Samurai Warriors... (then again, everyone's a big ham in Samurai Warriors)

Ah... so he's a Tokugawa by another name. (Why did the Takeda stop that campaign...)

Also, it's a bit stupid to actually pit Harun and Ramesses against each other without the weapons. They'd just pick new ones up.

For a second I read this as "psi peacocks". I was picturing an army of peacocks with telekinetic powers...

Xatu or Qurupeco, I wonder? If Harun has psi peacocks then the battle certainly turns in his favour.

@Stellarnight:

P.S. It's good to see that there are other people in this world who know that Toyotomi Hideyoshi isn't a kind of sushi.

hold on here, i thought Hideyoshi would go easily because he's edible. In fact Suliman would probably fight to the death for a bite of Toyotomi roll :lol:

Elizabeth is like a banshee though - that screeching voice.

Askia: "And now, Elizabeth, I will burn your city to a-"

Eliziabeth: "We are PLEEEZED to MEEET you! Would you be interested in a TRAAADE agreement with EEENGLAAND??!!"

Askia: *dropping his sword and holding his head* "AAAAAAH MY EARS, MAKE IT STOP!"

Ha, this is brilliant. True as well.... But sonic banshee Elizabeth vs Boudica or Wu? Still not so sure....

After long and careful study *cough* I'd say the weediest leaders are probably Caesar and Maria.... Admittedly, I'm biased against Maria because she's always a massive... erm... 'batch' when it comes to games with her UA. And she has a voice just as annoying as Elizabeth. Caesar just reeks of one of being one of those weedy romans from Spartacus that end up having a really gruesome death.

And Augustus just reeks. There's a reason he looks so sickly, he smells his own body odor. :lol:

On the other hand, there's something to be said for Augustus's badassery. His declaration of war ("My treasury grows empty and my soldiers are getting impatient. Therefore, you must die") is a sign of a true badass. Not to mention that masterfully nonchalant sigh in the middle of his declaration, which makes an already badass statement even more badass. And to top it all off, the dude doesn't even look at you while he's talking to you. Cool guys don't look at explosions, after all. And he calmly wipes dust off his clothes while declaring war on you! Clearly, this is one mofo that you don't mess around with.

(And yes, I do have a thing for Badass of the Week. :))

hold on here, i thought Hideyoshi would go easily because he's edible. In fact Suliman would probably fight to the death for a bite of Toyotomi roll :lol:

Given his Osaka ("the Kitchen of Japan") capital, it's more likely that Toyotomi's the sushi chef ;)

A word of advice to Suleiman. Don't attempt the Date Masamune roll. The horns get in the way of digestion.

He died, I believe.
I know he died shortly after it anyway (he was an old man by then)

I know, but what about the rest of the Takeda? Surely Shingen's second in command could have taken over? And what would have happened to Japan if the Tokugawa had been vanquished by the Takeda?

Given his Osaka ("the Kitchen of Japan") capital, it's more likely that Toyotomi's the sushi chef ;)

A word of advice to Suleiman. Don't attempt the Date Masamune roll. The horns get in the way of digestion.

I know, but what about the rest of the Takeda? Surely Shingen's second in command could have taken over? And what would have happened to Japan if the Tokugawa had been vanquished by the Takeda?

Shingen's son was a hothead who was defeated by his own rashness. He led the Takeda to a crushing defeat at Nagashino at the hands of Nobunaga and Ieyasu. Given how the Oda were essentially protectors of the Tokugawa, I think it unlikely that the Takeda would have vanquished them easily.

We're going off topic here, but nice to know there are other people familiar with the Sengoku Jidai XD

Ha, this is brilliant. True as well.... But sonic banshee Elizabeth vs Boudica or Wu? Still not so sure....

I don't think Wu could get close enough. Boudicca, maybe, but she waves that sword of hers so haphazardly I get the impression she may not actually know how to use it. I always find myself subconsciously ducking backward whenever I have to negotiate with the Celts.

On the other hand, there's something to be said for Augustus's badassery. His declaration of war ("My treasury grows empty and my soldiers are getting impatient. Therefore, you must die") is a sign of a true badass. Not to mention that masterfully nonchalant sigh in the middle of his declaration, which makes an already badass statement even more badass. And to top it all off, the dude doesn't even look at you while he's talking to you. Cool guys don't look at explosions, after all. And he calmly wipes dust off his clothes while declaring war on you! Clearly, this is one mofo that you don't mess around with.

(And yes, I do have a thing for Badass of the Week. :))

But he only says that because he has legions to fight for him. He alone would die in 2 seconds in a fight with pretty much any other leader.

But he only says that because he has legions to fight for him. He alone would die in 2 seconds in a fight with pretty much any other leader.

I did read that Augustus was known for being physically sickly, or something along those lines. But as a genius evil mastermind, he could probably use his wits to defeat the opponent. Brains are better than brawn, after all. :lol:

I did read that Augustus was known for being physically sickly, or something along those lines. But as a genius evil mastermind, he could probably use his wits to defeat the opponent. Brains are better than brawn, after all.

Augustus: "I will destroy the world with my legions, unless you give me... ONE MILLION GOLD!"

Advisor: "Sir, this is the '90s. A million gold is, like, a Twinkie."

Augustus: "Very well. I shall destroy the world unless you give me... ONE HUNDRED TRILLION GOLD!"

Advisor: "Sir, nobody has that much money..."

Augustus: "I will destroy the world with my legions, unless you give me... ONE MILLION GOLD!"

Advisor: "Sir, this is the '90s. A million gold is, like, a Twinkie."

Augustus: "Very well. I shall destroy the world unless you give me... ONE HUNDRED TRILLION GOLD!"

Advisor: "Sir, nobody has that much money..."

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have legionaries with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"

I did read that Augustus was known for being physically sickly, or something along those lines. But as a genius evil mastermind, he could probably use his wits to defeat the opponent. Brains are better than brawn, after all. :lol:

If you can't fight by other's strength. Your brain, along with your head would being rolling on the floor or destroyed by Askia/Oda/Boudicca/Attila/Kamehameha/Casimir/Harald Bluetooth/Montezuma/Pachacuti/Suleiman/Alexander/Bismarck/Isabella/Pacal :lol: Tough luck, Caesar.

Top Bottom