Xbox 360 Gamertag List

Grandpa Troll

Add me, I have the game and so far I think I am better than everyone else I've played on multiplayer (not saying I'm the best, but the people that I've been playing don't seem too good).
Xbox Live name: emac fenian

Foodstamps4meth Vegas 2 ,Civ , Cod4

:lol: Foodstamps4meth? Nice screen name...

On a side note, does anyone bother reading these threads and actually adding people on it? I know I'm too lazy, but I'd like to see some people add me. I'd just like people to compare my statistics with even.

Well, I finally I got my gold account working again, so now I'm up for

GRAW, and das it.

gamertag= vomitbrown

CivRev, Unreal Tourney 3, Halo 3, and Condemned 2.

Random Fires - BTW ALL- When sending friend or game invites, include a msg. text or voice. This way people know your from this neck of the woods! Personally I ignore any request unless it has a msg, or I know the person..

Random Fires - BTW ALL- When sending friend or game invites, include a msg. text or voice. This way people know your from this neck of the woods! Personally I ignore any request unless it has a msg, or I know the person..

I know you from the GOTW scores :D

Actually yesterday I was in position 12, I haven't figured out how to finish before 2400 (chieftain) :blush:; will try to sent you a friend request w/voice but sorry, my english is not very good :D

ok, I'm still trying to scrape together enough money to buy Civrev.........

but if you play GRAW, or Burnout Paradise, I'm up for a game.....

hey, new to the boards :) my gamertag is injurytoall Would be nice to add some people to the flist to play with

gamertag= vomitbrown

I'm also a pretty active Halo3, Unreal Tourney 3, and Quake Wars player.

Top Bottom