Turn Discussion Thread

i like sw-w

thanks for the blank image hint ;)

Moved the Scout E-NE. And... STILL no resources in sight. What's up with that? :(

I have to say, it was fun watching your team dance in a huge circle around the incense, while wondering where the resources were. :lol:

Yes I got permission to play the turns when Parkin is asleep/at work. ;)

Scout moves W-NW, revealing more floodplains and peaks. This map is a lot of the same!

Also a lion, oh noes!

Assuming we survive the lion attack (we should, same basic strength and we have monarch handicap and +25% hills defense) and after healing up, I vote SW-SW. Open ground unfortunately but I wouldn't like to backtrack.

Keep in mind that we'll get a warrior out of our city real soon so the near west will be explored soon enough.

Didnt we wanted to explore coast to the east with the first warrior ? look for suitable second city position with some sea resource ?

Well there's not a lot to the east but desert and hills. May be decent if we can find two seafoods or something but the west looks a lot more promising. And green.

Plus odds are our second city will be in the floodplains to the south...

Assuming we survive the lion attack (we should, same basic strength and we have monarch handicap and +25% hills defense) and after healing up, I vote SW-SW. Open ground unfortunately but I wouldn't like to backtrack.
Assuming we survive the lion attack, we may need to heal. (We don't get any "free wins" against barbs on Monarch, unfortunately.) It might be worth stopping to heal, depending on how badly damaged we are. Thoughts?

Didnt we wanted to explore coast to the east with the first warrior ? look for suitable second city position with some sea resource ?
We can always do both. We'll have a good couple of dozen turns before the first Settler will be out, so plenty of time to explore both ways. :)

We should definately wait until scout has healed, if it is injured. Without healing next encounter is often deadly. I also hate to put scout on open land. However in this case it might make sense.

My vote: If lion is still alive (i.e. It does not attack), I would go back to NE. If it attacks, I would wait until we're healed and then go SW-SW.

Well yeah obviously if the scout is damaged it should heal, why I put "after healing up" in my suggestion.

Indeed, quite bad luck. :( Ah well, we'll have the first Warrior soon, and other Warriors to follow not too long afterwards.

What's that cartoon? Don't recognise it at all...

base hit. damn .350 hitters are pretty good. this shouldn't effect us to bad if at all. w/ no huts or close neighbors the only rush is to scout the land enough to get the best 2nd city. it should probably be somewhat close to capital for cost.

maybe we should name our squad next time so they fight a little harder? i find it is usually good to put the name crazy somewhere in their title.

Top Bottom