I am sick of steam workshop!!!

fuzzatron717

Holy Warrior
Everytime I go into steam workshop to find new mods it glitchs and brings me back to the mod page I am sick of this I miss the old page in vanilla:cry:. Is there any way to get the old vanilla mod page back?

I don't think so. I find it weird you're having problems...I've had none of the sort and love the new Workshop interface. Soooo much easier and nicer than the old mod page.

I don't know why it glitches I move the mouse and the page goes up and down and glitches and sends right back to the mod page it drives me crazy I am amazed that I have any mods I only have 6 but that is when I was plain lucky and it didn't glitch.

Everytime I go into steam workshop to find new mods it glitchs and brings me back to the mod page I am sick of this I miss the old page in vanilla:cry:. Is there any way to get the old vanilla mod page back?

Nope, anything I do I will put on there. I keep my scenario here.

I don't know why it glitches I move the mouse and the page goes up and down and glitches and sends right back to the mod page it drives me crazy I am amazed that I have any mods I only have 6 but that is when I was plain lucky and it didn't glitch.

I rename them and turn steam offline for the most part when I play CiV. There is less grief that way. Sorry about DP just an oops.

Top Bottom