You guys were wrong~

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh.. set solo game, duel map, 2 players, no city states, latest age, beeline UN.

There's actually a quicker way to beat diety.
Atilla the Hun, duel map. Horse Archer and Battering Ram rush.
You can win in less than 40 turns.

Let us see the full picture. You cant go from a regular prince game to a regular deity game willy nilly. If you employ cheap strategies like a duel hun rush or something like that it is a different story.

Whatever. I still won. And there were city-states, thank you very much.

War Lock the AI before the UN gets built so even if he has 20k gold he can't do .

Good job, but nobody is really saying it's impossible, just very difficult under standard conditions now.

There's actually a quicker way to beat diety.
Atilla the Hun, duel map. Horse Archer and Battering Ram rush.
You can win in less than 40 turns.
I tried that to get the Diety achievement - and failed. :lol:

I guess I suck.

I did get Immortal that way though.

You were that guy who wrote that "Deity is BS" thread... Well, you got your archivement. But in the screenshot the world map and the turn count is cut...

I would like to see the savegame. You know, just to see if you did it the honest way or you prepared the map. Deity can be easy if you choose your settings carefully. As a Prince player, I once win a Time Victory starting from the old Future Era.

Well he wanted to win at Diety now, and he did.

But are you really satisfied? No way did you beat Diety properly in a full campaign when you`d only just recently started on the easiest level and couldn`t beat that.

What does it matter if it was done "properly?" I got the acheivment and that's all that matters~

What does it matter if it was done "properly?" I got the acheivment and that's all that matters~

Why not? You are Deity player now after all.:)

Plus that scenario gives you all the fun stuff that is advantageous to human player, so it should be triple easy

Moderator Action: Summary: OP called first winning on deity BS, then didn't behave properly against other members here, and got his thread closed. And then he starts a new thread for bragging about how we won deity.
'kay...we don't approve this behaviour. And for threads in general we'd like to have some discussion value. Which this thread here doesn't have. So since it will probably not really go upwards, I'd say it has run its course.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom