The Deity Challenge Line-up #18 - Babylon OCC

T314 SV

I didn't think I could made it... but, altough I stole two workers from him, Bismarck was pretty nice to me not attacking until I got the 6 Foreign legions from Volunteer Army..... Until then I got only 1 CB and a Pikeman *fear*
Tried to persuade Washington to attack Bismarck but he would never go for it. At the end I built Bombers and RAs and razed his city in the north.

Spoiler :

Is that landmark on fourth ring of Babylon? Why did you build because it doesnt help you at all

If you mean the one to the north of babylon then I didn't build it. It remained from the razed german city to the north.

This band of GMs also won't help much in SV.

True. I built at around t250 a musicians guild because I had no other useful thing to build except units and I thought some culture to help with social politics would be a good thing....

Would you have built more units instead?

True. I built at around t250 a musicians guild because I had no other useful thing to build except units and I thought some culture to help with social politics would be a good thing....

Would you have built more units instead?

In this case I would built science.

That Horses tile looks like an Enclave, it has a border shaped shape around it :)

Yes... grml.... that was a remainder of the germans stealing my land by building citadels. He built two citadels which I razed after I razed his town but somehow the horses stayed under his control ^^

He built two citadels which I razed after I razed his town but somehow the horses stayed under his control
That sort of thing make me crazy! I think I would have put a couple policies in Honor to get the GG to correct that! Sub-optimal play to be sure -- but it feels right!

Top Bottom