TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

To Aramya
From the Parush of Zargosa

The Divine Purifying Fire! It is the heart of the Sun and the starts above. It is where evil souls are sent to be cleansed. it is the blessings of the Creator himself!
Lo, but the world is not ruled by He, the mightest god, despite his firey blood giving light to our world. It is ruled by his right and his left hand, He of the greatest good and he of the most terrifying evil. Equal they are, yet forever struggling, for it was two hands which made our world, and it will be two that will destroy it.
And avatars each took to outwit each other, each wielding the Divine Fire within them. For one can be Evil and Pure, or Good and Corrupted, for Corruption come from the earth itself, from hiding from the light and from responsibility, and from hiding from the truth, whatever it may be.
And so they fought for eons, and their descendents now walk the earth. The greater are known as Gods, and the lesser man.
Yet we all hold, in our soul, the Divine Purifying Fire to safeguard for eternalty.
For this is the truth we have been told from our great leaders, and by their leaders, and by their leaders to the time of the First Avatar.
Accept that the Purifying Fire is within all of us, and let it's knowledge be placed within your great Library, that was our condition.

From Iberia, to the Hordes
More Sarkovian scum? Liars, cheaters, all of them!

From Nova Sarkov, to the Hordes
Was what we were told true? Did you eat the flesh of men and children? Did you feast on death and destruction?

From Utica to Toras-Noth
We're preparing to send a fleet to eradicate the Pirates trying to settle from the Levantine Sea to Northern Africa. Send aid, and with that condition we will agree with your deal.

From Naffas-Noth
Truly, Ziril guides your words, as well as my response. We agree, and let us overlook whether we be Torasian, Rasadite, or Samnite- We are all Zirilists in her holy fire and we are all blessed by her love. (Rejoin next turn)

From the Faithful and Sarkovian Hordes to the Iberian Natives;
We give you two options. Accept the fact we come to your homes and live. Or deny us, and we will turn you into red smears upon the ground. Look to Valyria, smoking and ash filled. See what has happened. Is that what you wish for?

From the Faithful and Sarkovian Hordes to the people of Nova Sarkov;
We did not do such a thing! The Red Faith members, who were betrayed and denied food by our former associates had little to eat. We never ate children! Who told you this?

From Iberian Natives
Look at you fools, coming to steal our poverty!

From Nova Sarkovians
A little bird told me. Rumors fly faster than the truth, whatever they may...
Wait? What is this Red Faith? We have not heard of any such thing since we were cut off from Sarkov centuries ago? Who are your former associates?

We'll steal your lives, and your people as well. We need more slaves, always need more.

From the Faithful and Sarkovian Hordes to the Nova Sarkovians;
Rumors from our enemies. We were caught in a massive war that took much of our territory. We had been slated to march south with a deal with Ctyria, which we would pay to bring you all back and give you safe passage and homes in Valyria if they payed a hefty price for the city... they backstabbed us, starved our soldiers, and some were forced to feed on flesh on the way south to fight against our enemies... Toras-North, Apulia, Liguria, and the Samnites attacked us. We wreaked our vengeance upon them though.

The Red Faith is gone though. They went south to deal with the men and women of the southern nations who had attacked us. Most of them are dead by now, and those that are left are in the ashlands.

From Iberian Natives
Thievery shall be punished with the loss of a thumb on the left hand. Slavery shall be punished by the enslavement of the slaver and the owner in the salt mines.

From the Nova Sarkovians
So much is familiar, and yet so much is different. We must consult our Lord.

From Nova Sarkovians to Sardinia
What do you think of this? Have you lied to us?

Blood and fire made Valyria, blood and fire destroyed it. Guess who is responsible for both? We can take you down extremely fast, with the full might of the Hordes forced against you. Pick your next words wisely, people.

From the Aramyan Bureaucracy

To the Paruhorsehockyes of Zagosa
Wow. Great job kid, hell of a story, I like it, I like it a lot. You got spunk kid, stick with me and all those that are evil will spontaneously combust in their correcting, divine, purifying, fire. We'll put that in with the new volcano gods we hear of from the pilgrims of the west...

Still awaiting a reply from the Formans (among others).

From Iberian Natives to Hordes
Nuts.

To Aramya
From Merchants
Great. Lower regulations is always good for business! (Hey! What;s that fly doing in my booze?) Shh! Stop talking or everyone will want one!

From the Hyaks
You haven't heard the last of us. We still sit on the trade routes and the resources, so you can't afford a true war against us... or else.
Our worship of the War God gives us strength. Every household is a fortress. Every village is a castle. Every town is a citadel. Try to break us, and he will lead us to our victory!

Boukae
By staying further away. What? You think I want your plague? Having merchants is enough, thank you very much. We can defend ourselves.

From Forman Siria
Of course; the same goes for you.

To: Sardinia, Ctesiphod, Thloryn

The plague has passed, and the demons vanquished. We look forward to prosperous and peaceful times with our neighbours!

To Utica

We will assist you with the pirates.

Death warrant signed. We will fill the sea with your bodies for your insolence. Also, we'll burn all of Iberia as well, so enjoy! :)

EDIT:

From the Red Faith splinters to Toras-North;
As do we.

To Thebes: I assume we can count on the Red Sea port being open to trade despite the chaos in Egypt?

Not to ruin the party. But how do the Sarkovian Hordes have contact with the the Iberian Natives?

Also, isn't Tycho meant to control one entity, not several Hordes at once?

ooc: Boundless he said for this turn one can control his broken nation to progress the story but next turn it's gloves off.
For now I will remain Thebes.

Egyptian Diplomacy:
Thebes
to Axume:
The ports never closed. The chaos caused by Anor as they united Egypt has been harsh and the curse of the gods was furious. Yet now we are rebuilding and trade will commence.

Anor
to Thebes:
How dare you accuse us of what your rebellion caused?! You are the ones who have brought the gods curse! How dare you blame the God-King of Anor?

Thebes
to Anor:
Your false God-King is useless and pathetic. Egypt has changed forever. Now new masters will rise and unite the lands, thanks to the blessing of the gods.

from All Other Egyptian City States:
And that would be us!

I private messaged Terrance about that. I think it's unfair. I'd like to control Mediolaun and the Cytrians if he controls all those different factions.

I private messaged Terrance about that. I think it's unfair. I'd like to control Mediolaun and the Cytrians if he controls all those different factions.
I personally play my guys as utter enemies forever (that only trade a little).

I wouldn't cooperate with myself. I didn't particularly care until he decided there was still a remnant of his people in Valyria(Italy).

Well he currently seems to be conversing telepathically across much of Western Europe....

I'm ignoring the Sarkovian Horde's parts. The Faithful Horde would hear rumors about Nova Sarkov, but the Sarkovites are wayyy too far away.

Yes, Eltain, can guide Mediolaun this turn and set their character, as long as it is within my judgement.

Tycho is abusing the Hordes a bit, but that's OK; as long as he settles down to choosing one next turn. His RP so far lets me calibrate their characters based on Tycho's actions better after he makes his choice.

I'll stop abusing horde rules right now Terrance, sorry about that.

I was acting under the assumption that the Sarkovian and the Faithful Hordes were together for the most part. That is my fault, and I apologize for that.

Top Bottom