Civ Rev and Red Ring of Death

Icaria909

Emperor
I have just experienced the red ring of death today. I am posting this thread, because I want to know if anyone has had a similar experience because of Civ rev. I haven't used the xbox360 for almost a month, but just yesterday I played civ rev for twenty minutes. Today, My brother goes on to turn on the xbox and we get the red ring of death. He only plays COD4 for two hours a day, no downloading anything (even map packs), and the console didn't overheat. I just want to know if anyone has had xbox problems because of Civ Rev and am i justified in believing that civ rev may have had something to do with breaking my xbox360?:cry:

Thanks, Padma. I didn't know there was so much out there.

Sorry to raise this from the dead, im getting the same and that link doesnt seem to work now. Can someone point me at the right place please.

Thanks.

If you're patient, you can send it into Microsoft and get anew XBOX360 for free.

If your'e impatient like me, you can look up videos on youtube and fix it yourself. Be warned though, once you open up your XBOX360 (by breaking the Microsoft sticker) your warranty is voided and you cannot send it to Microsoft if you cannot fix it yourself.

Top Bottom