RR11 - Takeshi's castle

good job, rolo

Pagan looks like a problem

Too bad our caravel got sniped near Madagascar

I think it's a no brainer to trade for Theo/Banking with say Just or someone. We are very close to Super Rifles.

The other caravel should circum in a few turns. Do we hold the GM in France for a while so that we can bring the caravel up there to get him to London or just get the money now?

Should we open some borders?

Ok..
I think with our forces in india we'd take Dehli but that seems to be all we could get.. So I'd vasall Asoko directly or after Dheli. He should not make a big problem beeing our vassal..
But who should be next? Maybe we should head towards byzanz as he's already at war with sal and the holy christian city could be worth a lot..
Techwise it seems we're headding straight towards steel, don't we?

Updated the report.

Ceterum autem censeo, India esse delendam :D India must die. We already made a mistake in letting China to live ( In case it wasn't noticed, China vassaled to France and that alone will give us surely some headaches ), there is no need to coumpound it by letting India live. I can agree with a cease fire or even in ripping something out of India to give time for a regroup ( we technically don't need a rest , but it would surely give us a hand in regrouping ), but not vassaling them

As I said in the report , I'm not for trading Theo. We can get acess to the civic by capturing Pagan, the wonders are already done and there is nothing we want that needs theo ( even Versailles , that needs theo to get DR, is already done ( quite conveniently in Europe, I must add ). Anyway, trade for banking and teching RP + rifles is the way to go.

And it was really a PITA to lose that caravel to a galley. I risked a little in going through the Mozambique channel and we lose it to the first galley that comes by :( Anyway, we should win the circumnavigation race soon. On the the cash from the GM ... we actually don't need it before Rifles, right ? ( that is , to upgrade those uber promoted samurai we are creating ). I haen't checked how much we would get from London, by we would get 1900 g from Paris ATM...

I think ToA is only worth 200 more gold but it may be different on larger maps. Is that worth waiting?

We definitely need to get to Rifling asap and Nationalism would be nice. Toku rifles are awesome. Rep Parts will boost all these watermills/windmills that we are building.

Yeah...galleys beating Caravels on coast has always annoyed me to know in...it happens far to often for the "supposed" odds.

On the vassaling: I'd rather see India being our vassal than someone else.. He is already willing to do so.. We could go for Delhi and maybe even his cap but beyond that we don't have enough cats. And as lymond already pointed out: Pagan will become even harder. And that's a lot of time for Asoka to find another master!:mischief:
But you're the boss! :D
And techwise I'll go straight for steel until I can trade for banking? Or is there another reason for chem atm?

Why are we going for steel? I suggest Rifling first. Toku rifles start 4 promos out the gate - more with GGs.

Why are we going for steel? I suggest Rifling first. Toku rifles start 4 promos out the gate - more with GGs.
I just noticed that our master went chem first instead of choosing banking.. So I just wanted to get his idea. But it seems his intend was to get at least something near a fair deal (banking + 90 gold for Lib is not nearly to be called fair). So I'll put a few turns into chem to get a trade like banking and chem for lib..
and warwise I'd take Delhi and afterwards cease fire for at least his gold.. We could get theo as well but it would be another point towards "wfybta". But I'm pretty sure for pagan we would need way more than we have currently! And better let him vassal to someone while we're not warring him as I don't want any bad diplo to anyone just because of AI stupidity.

gurp....

^ I suspect you meant this post for PCSG2, lymond... :D

On RR11, looks good by the report! I guess we should let the war machine rolling for a while. Will try to look at the save later.

ugh.....where am I? :crazyeye::lol:

Well, technically we don't need to ceasefire ... but if you feel the need for it, go ahead. But we need some turns of military buildup and repositioning to resume offensive and if a ceasefire is the best way to get it, don't be shy about it.

Good luck, btw :D

Once again no report.. But this time for some good reason: In the middle of my set mali came and asked to become our vassal. I'm really tempted to take it, as it would be an easy defeat of an opponent and as he's quite far away he'd be one of thee lasst on our list.
So question to the team: Shall we take him or better leave him be?
As I said my vote goes to take him!

Mali ... Dunno. Can you drop some intel on the situation? Are they in war with anyone ? How many cities? A map would be nice as well ...

But I agree in principle. Mali as a vassal would shorten our pains in this map.

Some more infos.. ok:
We met them the turn before they asked us so the only map that may help would be this on (He won't trade for an acceptable price..):
Spoiler :

As you can see on the screen they've got 5 cities and they are not at war with anyone we know.. But they are worst enemy of Khan as you can see here:
Spoiler :

Techwwise he's way behind but he may become a good trading partner later on..
As I've got no idea what else to tell I hope you'll have enough informations to come to a decision.

Well, I think it is a good idea. Cap him. Maybe he is who GK is after ... it would be extremely good to see GK sed his army to Africa and dow a vassal of ours , leaving us to get whatever we want from him :devil:

Top Bottom