Should Civ Rev DS have its own Category?

Should Civ Rev DS have its own category?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

XxtraLarGe

Warlord
I know the official line is that Civ Rev on the DS is the same as on the PS3 & X360 aside from graphics, but it really is a different creature. No downloadable content, not leader boards/ranked multi-player, missing options, etc., while the major console releases are exactly the same for all intents & purposes. Do you think we should have a separate category for Civ Rev DS?

I don't see any reason for that. While the differences you mentioned are true, those are not the topics that will generate much discussions.

Has anyone noticed the galleon on the DS version only moves 2 regions per turn, whereas it moves 3 on the Xbox?

I don't see any reason for that. While the differences you mentioned are true, those are not the topics that will generate much discussions.

Thatis a good point, but DS folks are also creating their own threads for posting scores and things like that. They might actually enjoy a separate category so they don't have to wade through all the other threads to find their DS specific stuff.

After scanning this forum, I have seen very few threads that are really "DS-specific". More have "DS" in their title, but that seems to be either the poster doesn't realize his question is NOT DS-specific, or he is just saying that he is using the DS version.

IMHO a DS subforum is not needed.

I think there should be one for many reasons. The most important one is that the DS version cannot be patched and therefore it's game play will be completely different from the console versions as time goes on. IMHO right now, I think the portable DS play is superior to the play on the consoles anyway.

Another reason for a separate category is that as a DS user I get tired of wading through all the console topics just trying to find specific discussions on the DS. For what's it's worth I have the same issue with the 2K forums.

If you can please create a category of the DS I know it will become appreciated by many.

Top Bottom