Do we need a SID Level?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

Ibistat

Chieftain
Since I won at my first attempt at Deity, Domination (5/5, 20/20, 8/8, 48/48), I think we need SID !! :D

I am not even sure if the guys at Firaxis can do it, but that will be great!

What do you think ?

I'd love to know how you're so good at this game. Do you have the guide or something? I'm struggling at "King", but I've been playing less than a week.

I struggled on King and now I am struggling on Emperor. I think we do need a more competent AI though. All 4 of them need to gang up on me to keep my down and I still normally prevail. The AI doesn't play very smart. Sure ganging up on the strongest is beneficial for all of them, but sending out attacks with almost no thought behind them doesn't help either. They spend all of their production on weak units. For example I'll be defending a vity with a single rifleman army and they will still be sending in legion units. When I take one of their cities I notice that they don't build any advancements. This is probably because they waste all their production on weak armies and not on libraries to augment their technological advancement to make stronger military units. They seem hellbent on giving my defending units upgrades.

I would prefer an improved AI in future DLC and I would definitely be prepared to pay for it. Either way, I think adding a Sid level in the future would be great.

I'd love to know how you're so good at this game. Do you have the guide or something? I'm struggling at "King", but I've been playing less than a week.

My guide is this site ... If you browse the "Strategy and Tips" section you will find a lot of good information to help you beat the game. I also try to stick with my general strategy (grow, defense, specialize city, research)

I would prefer an improved AI in future DLC and I would definitely be prepared to pay for it. Either way, I think adding a Sid level in the future would be great.

What if you just got to play MP vs. Sid? That'd be fun too.

Top Bottom