Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ones Drak. Happy to see mod is still running out there ;-)

Dont understand last one- Need further explaination :D

Btw. Just came back to modding and solved problem that made me take a break in the first place, so will most likely make a VIP 10 year anniversary edition soon ('ish).

Nice to see you back Vinz. I'll leave a few observations in your thread concerning my current game. 10yr anniversary? has it been that long already? Wow!

If you look closely, you'll see the Longbowman's tabard looks like a an open mouth and tongue. It's the same logo the Rolling Stones use on some of their albums. Moving Boulders = Rolling Stones :mischief:.

Got it ;-) couldnt see on my tablet.
It would certainly be nice with some feedback. thread have been dead for a long time....

Well, back to funny screenshots....

Even the highest official of Berlin couldnt come up with a funny text for this picture. He ended up being stoned. Then he laughed uncontrollable, ate frantically and fell asleep.
Spoiler :

Give 'em time, they'll build a farm there.

And then replace it with another workshop.

...then maybe a cottage. :lol:

My guess is they are under heavy attack. Possible extermination. That makes the ai build production all over.

He had been at peace for a very long time prior to me declaring the turn before and taking that city, but he was down to three cities from the previous war. Didn't look like he was in some kind of unit spamming mode either. He got out a settler on a boat for instance, and I postponed the war for a stupidly long time, hoping he'd settled that city so I could grab another one. Apparently he wanted to sail round the world with it instead, so eventually my patience ran out and I declared.

Naturally having so few cities made him weak, however.

Got it ;-) couldnt see on my tablet.
It would certainly be nice with some feedback. thread have been dead for a long time....

Well, back to funny screenshots....

Even the highest official of Berlin couldn't come up with a funny text for this picture. He ended up being stoned. Then he laughed uncontrollable, ate frantically and fell asleep.
Spoiler :

When did the grow-shed become a German special building?
Admittedly it might be better than the Assembly plant

I think that building needs to be added to the Mod pieces archive

This should be the cutscene that plays after a diplomatic victory :D

Attachments

• kumbaya.jpg
    kumbaya.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 271
Welcome to CFC, Heti123 and CedricTheAwesom! :band:
I just finished reading all 410 pages of this thread...

I have no life
Sounds to me like your life is pretty awesome. I can't think of a better use of time than 400 pages of crazy Civ4 screenshots. :crazyeye:

It isnt a grow shed. Its the Palace that was, because of increased size buildings in my mod, was placed outside of city, and in this case on top of a Hemp resource.
It does look kinda intentional, which is why i posted it here ;)

Yeah and being a hemp PALACE makes it even cooler
Must have Hemp palace

What Mod is that Vincentz? or did you just put in hemp?

Yeah and being a hemp PALACE makes it even cooler
Must have Hemp palace

What Mod is that Vincentz? or did you just put in hemp?

Vinz's mod does have hemp in it as a resource. Although, it gives +1 :commerce: instead of +1:). Vinz did mention he was doing an update though, so that could change :mischief:.

I've seen AI workers do some weird crap in my time but... WTF?!

Oh c'mon, Pangaea. It's obvious the workers are building "swheatshops" to entice corporate expansion to the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom