Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say that its funny either because mexico city is the capital of hindus or that you personally get a kick out of a bunch of people looking at every bit of a picture looking for something funny thats not there, creating an equally hilarious situation.

I then took the rest of Mexico,Canada(that matters) and the USA and made the Inca my capitulated vassal.

The famed "Snacks are good in Moderation" advice:

Attachments

• Strange Advice.jpg
    Strange Advice.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4,107
To clear it up, Saladin believed in Islam. In fact, he did a crusade for it.
And... Islam has its differences with Christianity, which Saladin converted to.

The other thing is, the user is Hinduism and the whole world except two civs are also Hinduism. Why in the world would he want good relations with two people rather than the rest of the world?

Oh god how did i not know that..... I was thinking too hard

To clear it up, Saladin believed in Islam. In fact, he did a crusade for it.

He did nothing of the sort. It was the catholic church that started and provoked the crusades, the Muslim world was perfectly content with everyone prior to the popes getting trigger (quiver?) happy. If what you meant was he participated in one, then it seems I have misinterpreted.

happens to all of us

Not really. :p

He did nothing of the sort. It was the catholic church that started and provoked the crusades, the Muslim world was perfectly content with everyone prior to the popes getting trigger (quiver?) happy. If what you meant was he participated in one, then it seems I have misinterpreted.

Actually, I think I was the one who misinterpreted. I misread that he lead the opposition in the Third Crusade, as he lead the Third Crusade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom