Gandhi The Conquerer Scenario Idea

ragan651

High Regent of Candlewick
Awhile back I did a game where I played a massive conquest as Gandhi using a lot of uranium (there's a link in my sig). Anyway, I got to thinking, it would be a good scenario to make. I just tried working in it myself, but have to admit, I suck at it.

So I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping start this? What I'd like to do is get the cities in place, and the era-appropriate nations in a mod.

The concept is in 1949, Gandhi survived assassination. But he came out bloodthirsty. Beginning with a coup in India, Gandhi proclaimed himself emperor and acquired through espionage, the American atomic bomb. Using the ruins of WWII as an opportunity, Gandhi began invading west, into Europe, claiming cities along the way.

Now Gandhi is planning to use his nuclear arsenal, and his dream of creating a "giant death robot" to challenge the Allies, the Soviets, the Chinese, and the African nations in World War 2.5.

I'd like to (in honor of the original game I played) have it begin with Gandhi preparing to invade France.

Moderator Action: thread moved to Creation & Customization, post only completed scenario in the scenario section please :)

Top Bottom