End of Empires - N3S III

Nope!

I dunno, something like 5 seconds please? :D Big changes too fast for me to take it in!

To: Krato

For the nonce, perhaps, we shall halt our expansion down this river. But your land must swear loyalty to the Empire.

And we will certainly not allow some silly superstition to be preached in our land! Do not mention the idea again.

OOC: A tiny NPC state by the name of Putra. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

The Council of Chiefs bows to no other, and while we wish for peace and prosperity between our peoples, we cannot submit to those who do not accept the True Faith into their hearts. Is there any way we could have peace without submitting to you?

Cheers Bro :D

The Council of Chiefs bows to no other, and while we wish for peace and prosperity between our peoples, we cannot submit to those who do not accept the True Faith into their hearts. Is there any way we could have peace without submitting to you?

Bowing is not so hard. You will learn how... But for now, there shall be peace, on two conditions: 1) You cede your lands currently controlled by the Algoli; 2) You send us a gift of, shall we say... 2000 gold? That seems sufficient.

Krush Heem!

Bowing is not so hard. You will learn how... But for now, there shall be peace, on two conditions: 1) You cede your lands currently controlled by the Algoli; 2) You send us a gift of, shall we say... 2000 gold? That seems sufficient.

OOC: What do you mean by that first part? I can't cede lands that the Algoli have. :p

OOC: What do you mean by that first part? I can't cede lands that the Algoli have. :p

They mean that eventually you will have to submit to someone or other. Or at least, that's the best-case scenario that you got out of your translators.

The ceding refers to lands which the Algoli control that are theoretically in your territory.

IC:

The Duchy of Liang stands opposed to any foreign invasion of ancestral Ming territory. The might of the Duke and the Noble Ichenga stand in defiance. Heaven as our witness, we shall purge the homelands of our invaders with fire and metal.

You know NinjaDude, you better be careful what you say, I'm not sure if they would "let" the church survive an invasion...:/

Psh, I wouldn't dare let them destroy the Church. I've got tons of plans for keeping important people/stuff alive. ;)

To: The Empire of Dulama, Algoli Exatai

Spoiler :

We will give the Algoli the lands that they have claimed in the past as shown on the map, thus honoring the first part of our agreement. Second, we shall give this gift gladly, for the hands of the Uggor are the hands of the generous. You may expect 2,000 Ka to arrive at your capital city soon.

To: The Empire of Dulama, Algoli Exatai

Spoiler :

We will give the Algoli the lands that they have claimed in the past as shown on the map, thus honoring the first part of our agreement. Second, we shall give this gift gladly, for the hands of the Uggor are the hands of the generous. You may expect 2,000 Ka to arrive at your capital city soon.

Then all will be well.

Top Bottom