Announce Your Files for Front-Page Coverage

Cities of Marble by Machiavelli

Obvious splash image at the top of the post.

Title: Celtic Civilizations (Brave New World)
Type: Civilization Pack
File Version: v1
Requirements: G&K, BNW, Denmark DLC, Wonders DLC
File Entry URL: CivFanatics Database - Steam Workshop
Author Name: Hiram, Rob (R8FXT), TPangolin, LastSword, COF, Viregel
Discussion Thread: here

It sort of just fell off a bit, I'm not even sure quite why. We are starting up a mod showcase on the CFC Facebook and Twitter pages though, and I'll look into starting this back up again or posting the mod showcases to the front page (albeit with a delay from the social media postings), so it would be good to know if anyone had any thoughts, feedback or whatever about what we could do for Front page mods

Title: Legendary Earth Mod v.7
Type: Earth Map
File Version: v.7
Requirements: Gods & Kings, Brave New World, Mongolia and Spain/Inca DLC
File Entry URL: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15578
Author Name: Dark_Jedi06
What's new in this version?:
  • New luxuries (cocoa, tea, tobacco & coffee)
  • Unique religions for nearly every civilization
  • 3rd version of the map that has playable "New World" civilizations
  • Tweaks and updates to previous versions of the map

It sort of just fell off a bit, I'm not even sure quite why. We are starting up a mod showcase on the CFC Facebook and Twitter pages though, and I'll look into starting this back up again or posting the mod showcases to the front page (albeit with a delay from the social media postings), so it would be good to know if anyone had any thoughts, feedback or whatever about what we could do for Front page mods

I for one would be in favor of continuing the front page announcements (and could even make them for that matter if no one else wants to). The mod of the week is a good way to show of the best the CFC modding community creates, but it is also nice to have a roundup every now and then of everything released in the past month or two.

Top Bottom