what is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimoXanthous

~ knightmare13 ~
i know thats this might be a nobish question but what is this Alphabet theory everyone is talking about???, i saw it a couple of time in some thread. And I'm really curious about it.

Would have been better if you posted this in this topic:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=495761

But to answer your question: it is the theory in which possible civs are being ruled out based on their name. Through the new achievement list, we have come to know that the last two civs will have a name somewhere between Po(rtugal) and Zu(lu). For example, one civs which has strong evidence of being included is Venice, which also fits in the alphabet theory.

Alphabet theory everyone is talking about???, i saw it a couple of time in some thread.

There is a new list of achievements for BNW. Every civ has 2 civ-specific achievements: "Win as <civ>" and "do something with that civ". And those achievements are in alphabetical order.

So 2 missing civs means 4 missing achievements. And there is only a gap between Poland en Zulu. So Venice fits. And the other one has to fit as well.

There is a new list of achievements for BNW. Every civ has 2 civ-specific achievements: "Win as <civ>" and "do something with that civ". And those achievements are in alphabetical order.

So 2 missing civs means 4 missing achievements. And there is only a gap between Poland en Zulu. So Venice fits. And the other one has to fit as well.
Is this theory made by someone or FIRAXIS???
another nobish question. what is achievements BTW?. :D

it certainly sounds more exciting and complex than what it actually is

I wouldn't call it "alphabetical theory", its more like an argument than a theory, isn't it?

Eh, it's both. The theory is that order can give you clues. If that theory is true (which is seems to be), it supports the argument that X civ is in or X civ is out.

Moderator Action: Indeed and as the question has been asked and answered I am going to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom