[WIP] Boeing 747

hugojackson18

Warlord
Here's a little wip of the unit I'm making for Gedemon. It's a Boeing 747 as you can see.

I'm still fixing some bugs in the texture, I'll finish the animations tomorrow and figure out what fx I'm going to attach to it (notice the JetFire at the tail of the plane in the second image)

If you think you could use this unit for your mod and would like me to do a special texture for it, just ask!

Thanks bc1! Yes I am aware of that, and I was planning to put effects behind the engines for the final unit. This was just some tests to see the effects =)

Thats done already! They are only visible during the Run animation, but they will be there! Thanks for the feedback =)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It looks great already :D

Now I must seriously think of the gameplay for air routes... More tourism than gold, require an airport, remove (part of) the airport tourism bonus to balance the new route... :think:

(and new missions for spy...)

It looks great already :D

Now I must seriously think of the gameplay for air routes... More tourism than gold, require an airport, remove (part of) the airport tourism bonus to balance the new route... :think:

(and new missions for spy...)

it would be cool if air routes enabled culture or faith bonuses instead of gold.

So I finished the animations and the texture. I tried to work on the AnimState to be able to have a TakeOff>Flying>Landing kind of animation, but didn't succeed with anything unfortunately...

For the effects, I didn't manage to find anything useable for the contrails... I put some wingtrails as a placeholder for now, until i find something more suitable... If any of you think of one, let me know!

I'm attaching a useable WIP for now so you can test it if you want.
Download

I'm going to make more textures for it, Icons and I will definitely try to mess with the AnimStates to get the animations playing as I want.

Top Bottom