A New Dawn Beta Builds

^-----I'm with meany. ;)

@taxman80: This version and future (for the most part) should be compatible with all the flavors of RoM: Lite, Full, and MEGA...

^-----I'm with Flamer ;)

I think that you guys are going to be less excited with AND 1.60 and more excited with the possibilities. There is a lot less new content, but a lot more balancing and speed optimizations. There are a ton of new unusued features which myself and other modmoder will have a field day with. Hopefully two new minor gameoptions and a few new buildings will satisfy for the first beta anyway. Less is More?

I think that you guys are going to be less excited with AND 1.60 and more excited with the possibilities. There is a lot less new content, but a lot more balancing and speed optimizations. There are a ton of new unusued features which myself and other modmoder will have a field day with. Hopefully two new minor gameoptions and a few new buildings will satisfy for the first beta anyway. Less is More?
Balencing is very good, and less is more.

speed is exciting EG Ferraris

Exciting for me :D. Speed for one. Balancing is good in my book. One or so more month of adapting to all new buildings/units from 1.5 is good.

So overall if 1.6beta turns into 1.6 version with few bumps, it will definitely get A+ from me :D.

Speed is a must, balancing is a must, so are bug fixes. New content is fun :)

But the most fun I can get is to have the ability to play the content which is already included in RoM/ND with no CTDs, in reasonable speed and with no bugs.

So, I'm waiting for 1.6 as hell :)

Speed+Less CTD>Content

I want the game to be fast enough that it is possible to finish a Snail Game

Fun = More Content > Less CTD = Drudgery

Also, stop posting in here- makes me think that there is a beta release! ;)

Posting! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Fun = More Content > Less CTD = Drudgery

Also, stop posting in here- makes me think that there is a beta release! ;)

Yeah, you couldn't have conceived better incentive :lol:

Just a notice:

AND 1.60 has left development and has entered final testing. I am now trying to catch bugs. No new features will be added. Expect Beta 1 in a week (or less).

That is all; carry on.

Just a notice:

AND 1.60 has left development and has entered final testing. I am now trying to catch bugs. No new features will be added. Expect Beta 1 in a week (or less).

That is all; carry on.

And in time too!

I start my Spring semester on Jan. 19 so that should give me one week or so to help you beta-test it fully as I possibly can.

AND 1.60beta1 released. Lots and Lots of changes, new modmod's, gameoptions, and AI improvements!

Please, Please, install over a CLEAN copy of RoM 2.81!

Sounds very cool :) I'l need to finish my Earth 28 game first though :)

Removed the Link temporarily. I caught a few last minute bugs. Anyone who managed to download it, I advise they not start a new game.

Top Bottom