A New Dawn Beta Builds

Iirc there's a civilopedia description about OCC.

A lot of the entries seem to be out of date or for some reason referring to Base-BTS strategies and features (Like some adjusted leader traits), so I'm not sure I can "trust" that entry :p

A lot of the entries seem to be out of date or for some reason referring to Base-BTS strategies and features (Like some adjusted leader traits), so I'm not sure I can "trust" that entry :p

I really doubt that ROM, AND or AND2 devs ever touched OCC, FinalFive and High to Low :p:p

When in doubt, play your OCC with "unlimited wonders" on , and voilà, problem solved.

I really doubt that ROM, AND or AND2 devs ever touched OCC, FinalFive and High to Low :p:p

All the more reason not to trust it then - Base BTS it only increased the city's National Wonder count by 2. So if they never touched One City option, then you'd still only be able to build four NW's - making it that much harder to play with AND's large bundle of National Wonders. Well, you'd just have to put lots more thought into what buildings you are going to need. Treasury, National Mint, Wall Street, Secret Army Base, the Rubber/Aluminum Factories, Heroic/National Epics... Lots more than just four useful National Wonders, and if OCC really is unchanged from BTS, then that could be a problem.

I'll have a look though, see what it's really like.

When in doubt, play your OCC with "unlimited wonders" on , and voilà, problem solved.

Doesn't that only affect World Wonders though?

I played an Unlimited Wonder OCC a while back to test the effectiveness of Republic and it worked as it should.

In OCC without Unlimited Wonders you still have limit to National Wonders. Limit is 8, to be exact, and this is of course too small because many manufactures are now "National wonders".
So, OCC is only playable with Unlimited Wonders ( or you have to buy most modern resourses like aluminium or nanotubes from AI, but they almost never agree to trade such staff ).

In OCC without Unlimited Wonders you still have limit to National Wonders. Limit is 8, to be exact, and this is of course too small because many manufactures are now "National wonders".
So, OCC is only playable with Unlimited Wonders ( or you have to buy most modern resourses like aluminium or nanotubes from AI, but they almost never agree to trade such staff ).

All of the resource-producing National Wonders have the <bNoLimit> XML tag set to 1, so you should be able to build them in addition to any other National Wonders. It's the same tag that the Palace uses to not count against the Wonder limit. Are you seeing them as counting as the Wonder limit?

Top Bottom